StreetShark's Hayabusa

Started dropping more weight and I was liking the light

A1DEADF3-7F08-4FFB-889A-6ADAA415B4C6.jpeg

Go back a page and I linked a YouTube vid. Last clip in the video.
Be almost depressing to do all that work and effort and get passed so quickly and effortlessly.

Sometimes I watch a few of those You Tube roll racing videos and see some very expensively set up bikes get trounced....I guess it goes back to the old adage, "it doesn't matter how fast you are, there is always going to be someone better and faster"

What clutch setup are you running on your beast bro ?
Stock clutch, Brock’s clutch mod, soon will have the Brock’s springs too
Be almost depressing to do all that work and effort and get passed so quickly and effortlessly.

Sometimes I watch a few of those You Tube roll racing videos and see some very expensively set up bikes get trounced....I guess it goes back to the old adage, "it doesn't matter how fast you are, there is always going to be someone better and faster

Right? It’s alright. Those guys have lighter bikes to start and more weight reduction done and more experience doing this than me. I’ll get there.

Sometimes I watch a few of those You Tube roll racing videos and see some very expensively set up bikes get trounced....I guess it goes back to the old adage, "it doesn't matter how fast you are, there is always going to be someone better and faster"
If you wanna go fast roll racing you buy a new litre bike, the Busa's just dont have the hp and weigh to much to hang with new litre bikes. I like dig racing more on the street so I like the extra weight and mass, less hairy than launching a swb newer 1 litre. The busa just isnt king of the streets anymore without serious mods especially a gen 1.

Back