Time to make my decision (Busa or ZX-14)

beerchug.gif
The 14 kicks ass...And all the better to own one,since they are outsold 2 to 1 I wont see one on every street corner.Ride what fits you,and have fun..Cheers
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I wonder why the 14 is outsold by such a large margin year after year
rock.gif
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif
The 14 kicks ass...And all the better to own one,since they are outsold 2 to 1 I wont see one on every street corner.Ride what fits you,and have fun..Cheers
Hey I do not see a Hyosung on every corner either but some how it just lacks the twinkle of a real bike...

This months Sport Rider Mag did a shootout on the Busa against the 14. The BUSA won.

They were soft on criticizing the Kawi (advertising dude!) They liked the way the 14 felt sitting on it but the Busa won all of the performance tests.

They even threw in a ZX 10 and it beat the 14 as well.

This is an easy one.

Do you want a ballistic touring bike or a big hyper sports bike? Depends what riding your doing. I usually cover 150 miles on a weekend run, i dont need the "comfort" i can last 4 hours on the Busa. If your doing touring for hour after hour, i guess the comfort could be an issue. Thing is, a new seat, bars and pegs could sort you out on that front on the Busa....

I was at the NEC Bike show last year... the 14 just doesnt do it for me... i got the Busa

Jza

I vote Hayabusa
#1. Handling
#2. Frame Type Proven better "Handling" EASIER Maintenence Also because of it!!!!
#3. Gas Milage
#4. Aftermarket Support Way Better!
#5. Looks
#6. The Support of This Forum, many here will help you for No Money Asked, and Great People here ...................

Get the Busa at least you can stil put a pop and a sandwich and NOS and Power Comander and wallet in the Back seat!

Only beef I've got with the 'Busa is the seat. I've got an '02 and '08 and both of them are uncomfortable after an hour or so. I bought the gel seat for the '08 and it isn't much better. I've traded off with a friend who has a 1098 and we both agree that the seat is more comfortable on the Duc. Typical weekend ride for me is 250 miles. Will consider an aftermarket seat. Heard pros and cons on the Corbin, so not sure what I'll get.

I do have a Blue 08 Busa, and man, it is awesome!!!
drools.gif

I haven't had those problems with the seat at all, I've been riding even for 4 hours straight with no problems on regards the seat, what I find not that much comfortable is the height of the footpegs, but that will be easily fixed since aftermarket pegs are coming the way over here
smile.gif
, that will lower and relax my feet and knees almost an inch.

But that's just me!, hope you get the Busa
bowdown.gif

BTW, Blue is the fastest color by far!!!
race.gif

laugh.gif

Back