Trump assassination attempt

Settle down Francis. I know she agreed to go in the dressing room. Is that in itself agreeing to sex? To you it is because that’s what you want to believe. I believe they were being silly and suddenly he wasn’t. There is no proof of what happened but you somehow are positive. Surely your idol, a lying, womanizing convicted criminal wouldn’t do anything wrong.
Good grief is right.
I could see it that. As a juror hearing it after 30yrs later I wouldn't buy it. Not positive. Just not conclusive enough to convict someone of it.
And don't call me Francis. Only my mom can do that.
For all you.....it's Psycho!

IMG_9807.jpeg

From what I've been told by people in high positions, they get women throwing themselves at them all the time, some just for the reputation that they bagged the boss or a person in a high position, others so they can get leverage to use at a later time.

A general once told me it was part of their pre-general promotion briefing (for males and females) as it is a real issue.

Some heeded their training, others succumbed to temptation and lost their career as a result.....sometimes many years later when it was convenient for the "wolves" to come out of the woodwork...it's a pretty hard thing to dis-prove if there were only two of you as the female is always believed.

Once I got to a certain rank, I distanced myself from these sorts of threats and if at any time when I was to have a female in my office for whatever reason, I always brought in a buffer person...I made sure I was never alone with a female at work.

I saw this at work with a peer who was close to his female subordinate and the minute he pissed her off....she cried sexual harassment.......we all saw this coming and warned him a couple times but his attitude was that she was not like that........she was and his career took a real nose-dive even after her allegations were proven false, once that sort of thing gets attached to your name, it stays with you....
True facts. Some women want to do whatever is needed to be with certain types of men. Trump had his pick of any number of them. You have to sort of ask/agree with his point. For a guy who has several beautiful ex wives, a current beautiful one, and several beautiful women he had affairs with, why on earth would he pick her up go into a dressing room?

But hey I wasn't part of the court proceedings. So we are only outside observers to the circus that has become our America.

Some women want to do whatever is needed to be with certain types of men.
Yes and some men are sexual predators. That's why each case stands on it's own merit. I'm sure we've all seen examples of both in our personal and professional lives. Publicly stating that when you're a star, you can grab women by the genitals; "you can do anything" is not helpful.
Just the fact that he had that notion, let alone say it out loud, says a lot.

Sooooo which one of you idgets is actually going to believe this?
Had to cancel a speech in Vegas. Awww shucks. I know he was really lookin forward to it! Gosh darn it!

'Jill! Get the basement ready. Im coming home to finish the campaign!'

@Red05

Schiff today
Pelosi tonight
The writing can't get much clearer
Biden will withdraw soon

IF?
He can't run a campaign than how can he run a country? He's not withdrawing due to unpopularity. That never stopped anyone. These people are finally admitting he simply cannot continue. Every day every thing is a gaffe or a omg hold your breath moment. Watching him go up short stairs to AF1 today I and the rest of the world held our breath. I don't mind him but the last thing the world needs to see is the president of the USA rolling down stairs and either dying or crippling himself. So he's simply just got to go. And I mean like step down as POTUS due to health issues, unable to carry out the job. It's not even republicans crying for that it is his own people.
I can see a President Harris in her short term seeking reelection.

Maybe medical reasons as in physical stuff so as not to admit any lack of mental fitness. Saves face and he honorably retires to private life after a lifetime of public service. True or not he did say he’d been sick with an inconclusive diagnosis and with the recently continued gaffes (which hardly compare to trump’s BTW) but talking just about Biden, now he has Covid? It affects differently from one to another and the elderly are more likely to have a bad case of it so….on the dr’s recommendation blah blah….Harris assumes the role. I doubt anyone can beat the criminal if Biden bows out though, Harris included. Stranger things have happened. Nixon got REelected, The DC mayor, a convicted crack user was REelected, OJ was found not guilty, the cops beating Rodney King half to death until (they) got tired, got off so anything can happen. :laugh:

Oh how bout that vp choice eh? :confused:

@Red05

Schiff today
Pelosi tonight
The writing can't get much clearer
Biden will withdraw soon

IF?
He can't run a campaign than how can he run a country? He's not withdrawing due to unpopularity. That never stopped anyone. These people are finally admitting he simply cannot continue. Every day every thing is a gaffe or a omg hold your breath moment. Watching him go up short stairs to AF1 today I and the rest of the world held our breath. I don't mind him but the last thing the world needs to see is the president of the USA rolling down stairs and either dying or crippling himself. So he's simply just got to go. And I mean like step down as POTUS due to health issues, unable to carry out the job. It's not even republicans crying for that it is his own people.
I can see a President Harris in her short term seeking reelection.
Why do you direct that statement at me? I didn't agree with Obama's choice when he selected him as his running mate. In my opinion he is still better than Trump, but that's a very low bar. Selecting Vance lowered the bar even more. Another former Trump hater that now has his nose up the orange butt. As far as this next election, knock yourself out. Dumb and dumber.

Last edited:
Why do you direct that statement at me? I didn't agree with Obama's choice when he selected him as his running mate. In my opinion he is still better than Trump, but that's a very low bar. Selecting Vance lowered the bar even more. Another former Trump hater that now has his nose up the orange butt. As far as this next election, knock yourself out. Dumb and dumber.
Are there any current politicians you have respect for?

Back