Trump assassination attempt

You mean this faaaaReak?

A multi millionaire that has women throw themselves at him just to be seen with him forced himself upon her? Oh....but she didn't remember exactly when it happened.
Sure a jury ruled in her favor. A jury also found Oj not guilty.
Both got it wrong.
I'd say same and defend Biden if some creep came out of the woodwork thirty years later to say she got raped. BULLSHIT!
It looks to me like a lot of men are hoping for the chance to "grab em by the pussy" like trump bragged about doing. And Stormy Daniels, he claims to have never heard of her but paid her $130K to keep quiet about their sexual encounter. If his lips are moving, he's lying.

Probably the worst part of the whole republican party aside from their constant lies is their hypocrisy. They crucified Clinton for getting a BJ from a single adult lady, but then elected a male whore that cheated on his first wife with a woman who would become his second wife. Then cheated on her with a woman who would become his third wife. Then cheated on his third wife when she was home with their infant son with Stormy Daniels.

But he wasn't president then so they give him a pass. Forget morals and all that stuff that they went after Clinton over. Total hypocrisy.

They claim that trump is some kind of Christian when the only time he has ever been near a church was for photo ops. When asked what his favorite bible verse was, he didn't have one. He only picks up a bible for photo ops.

Overall, the republicans are a disgusting bunch of people and win or lose, trump is the leader of this disgusting cult.

But winning is everything to them. They treat politics like it is a sports team and they will root for it no matter how badly it effects them.

The Republican house was going to impeach Biden. What happened to that? They must have been too busy investigating UFO's. This really happened. By this time in trumps administration, there were several people in his administration facing felony charges and later either pleaded guilty to or were convicted of. So much for draining the swamp.

Pillow guy, MTG, Boebert, and the list goes on of total crazies. That's what this country needs. Crazies running it.

I'm so looking forward to December and this poop show being behind us. Hopefully Biden will jail trump in Gitmo and use his immunity to shield himself of any prosecution, win or lose.

That should be good for a few hundred more posts from the peanut gallery of trump cult members. Have fun guys.

I call her a freak based on her actions and words. I would draw the conclusion she's a loon from behind a curtain. After seeing her? Yep full blown weirdo.
What happened? She followed him willingly. Probably because like most men he promised her the world. She went. Whatever IT was it happened. It was consensual. And later when he was done as he was walking away reality hit her that she just became another number to him. Why did she not right then and there call police and cry rape? Because it wasn't.
When he was done? If you believe it was consensual shouldn’t it be when they were done?
Details are a beotch

I forgot, Stupid can’t count the difference between one possible fake mentally weird woman and thousands of young girls sold into the sex trade.
Are you sure that it isn't billions of young girls? If you are going to lie, you may as well make it a good one. And what is trump planning to do with thousands of young girls? Lock them in cages or sell them to adoption places and pay them over $750/day to house them?

Could have been the sniper as well.......not all of them have actually killed someone before.....it's not an easy thing to do.
In the video I watched, he didn't seem to have any hesitation to fire. And he seemed to know instantly it was a kill. He didn't stay sighted downrange after he fired. I obviously don't know his background as a trained sniper. But my dad was secret service when I was a child. They didn't take on rookies that were unsure of their skills.

Maybe that has changed too. Like most everything that used to work. Let's change it to something that doesn't.

Are you sure that it isn't billions of young girls? If you are going to lie, you may as well make it a good one. And what is trump planning to do with thousands of young girls? Lock them in cages or sell them to adoption places and pay them over $750/day to house them?
No billions, if you were smart you would know it is less than one million, but creeping up steadily. I forgot, sorry, you are not smart.

You are asking how Trump is going to fix the problem Biden created? I don't have the answer to that, do you?

In the video I watched, he didn't seem to have any hesitation to fire. And he seemed to know instantly it was a kill. He didn't stay sighted downrange after he fired. I obviously don't know his background as a trained sniper. But my dad was secret service when I was a child. They didn't take on rookies that were unsure of their skills.

Maybe that has changed too. Like most everything that used to work. Let's change it to something that doesn't.
Exactly, hard to tell what his background is...

Not sure what to say on the matter.....there will be lots for the investigators to do though...

I just placed it in front of you in case your career time lived in this space at all.
I was never a sniper although I've been in charge of a few teams and employed them on several occasions.

Each member of the unit I was in had to go through extensive selection to get there......sniper teams went through their own baptism of fire...a couple of them said looking at a hard target through a magnified optic and knowing once you squeeze the trigger this person will no longer exist is a hard thing to do and many of them ended up in therapy.....but then again we all did as well......

Most times when we as individuals engaged hard targets it happened so fast we didn't have time to reflect except later in nightmares.

It looks to me like a lot of men are hoping for the chance to "grab em by the pussy" like trump bragged about doing. And Stormy Daniels, he claims to have never heard of her but paid her $130K to keep quiet about their sexual encounter. If his lips are moving, he's lying.

Probably the worst part of the whole republican party aside from their constant lies is their hypocrisy. They crucified Clinton for getting a BJ from a single adult lady, but then elected a male whore that cheated on his first wife with a woman who would become his second wife. Then cheated on her with a woman who would become his third wife. Then cheated on his third wife when she was home with their infant son with Stormy Daniels.

But he wasn't president then so they give him a pass. Forget morals and all that stuff that they went after Clinton over. Total hypocrisy.

They claim that trump is some kind of Christian when the only time he has ever been near a church was for photo ops. When asked what his favorite bible verse was, he didn't have one. He only picks up a bible for photo ops.

Overall, the republicans are a disgusting bunch of people and win or lose, trump is the leader of this disgusting cult.

But winning is everything to them. They treat politics like it is a sports team and they will root for it no matter how badly it effects them.

The Republican house was going to impeach Biden. What happened to that? They must have been too busy investigating UFO's. This really happened. By this time in trumps administration, there were several people in his administration facing felony charges and later either pleaded guilty to or were convicted of. So much for draining the swamp.

Pillow guy, MTG, Boebert, and the list goes on of total crazies. That's what this country needs. Crazies running it.

I'm so looking forward to December and this poop show being behind us. Hopefully Biden will jail trump in Gitmo and use his immunity to shield himself of any prosecution, win or lose.

That should be good for a few hundred more posts from the peanut gallery of trump cult members. Have fun guys.
You have a pretty pessimistic view of America.

Any ideas how to improve it, or are you just another whiner?

No billions, if you were smart you would know it is less than one million, but creeping up steadily. I forgot, sorry, you are not smart.

You are asking how Trump is going to fix the problem Biden created? I don't have the answer to that, do you?
I'd say that Biden has done a fantastic job of fixing turmps screwups. He didn't ask to "slow the testing down" with regards to covid like trump did. I guess that if we stopped counting murders in the USA, there wouldn't be any, right? If it works for covid, it should work for anything.

We have had some inflation during Bidens term. Do you think that we can just print an additional 8 trillion dollars like we did under trump and not have an effect on the value of our money?

The stock markets continue to set record after record under Biden. Under trump that was all we heard about was how strong the stock market was.

The problem that most of the trump cult people like you have with Biden is that he isn't a racist like trump is. He doesn't try to ban Muslims from the USA. And he doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth like trump does.

Now carry on with your worship of your cult god. It's sad but humorous all at once.

You have a pretty pessimistic view of America.

Any ideas how to improve it, or are you just another whiner?
To start with, don't elect a pathological liar like trump and maybe he will go back under his rock where he came from. We've had enough of his felons and lies to last a lifetime. That's where I'd start. Is Biden my dream candidate. Of course not. But he is light years better than the immoral piece of garbage that paints himself orange. That's where I'd start.

To start with, don't elect a pathological liar like trump and maybe he will go back under his rock where he came from. We've had enough of his felons and lies to last a lifetime. That's where I'd start. Is Biden my dream candidate. Of course not. But he is light years better than the immoral piece of garbage that paints himself orange. That's where I'd start.
You have to start with the resources you have now.

So based on the current scenario, you want another four years with Biden? And if his health deteriorates in a year or two with Kamala running the country ?

I was never a sniper although I've been in charge of a few teams and employed them on several occasions.

Each member of the unit I was in had to go through extensive selection to get there......sniper teams went through their own baptism of fire...a couple of them said looking at a hard target through a magnified optic and knowing once you squeeze the trigger this person will no longer exist is a hard thing to do and many of them ended up in therapy.....but then again we all did as well......

Most times when we as individuals engaged hard targets it happened so fast we didn't have time to reflect except later in nightmares.
Yes, there’s always a price to pay for killing.

Sheesh, don’t hold back!
That’s a lot of hate right there…
Soooo… I take it you’re not a fan of Trump?

The libs have a felon list just as long.....You seem to have a major hang up about morality/lying etc and the presidency.
You don't have to like the president as a person, they just need to do a good job taking care of the American people.
If you don't think Trump helped people or had a ton of good policies, you should do a little more homework.

I think he's talking about the abortion debate.
Hi. Yes that is what I said in a around Robin Hood's barn sort of way. And then the Democrats could ( to go out on a thin tree branh ) give you up till the 42 tri mester. Or 12 yrs. old kind of like try them out for a few years to see if they are growing up WOKE it fit in with the Great Reset that they want.
I think he's talking about the abortion debate.

Just ye not, but the color of ones skin nor whom he calls God. But judge them by their willingness to stand by your side in battle, and die for the same principles that you yourself stand for. Once we are dead, the only legacy left is how will we be remembered. For hatred? or for the actions and beliefs we upheld while alive.

Eat more pie
HI. No one took up on my quote. [Your job is not to die for your country, it's to make the other basta-d die for his] Genetal George S. Patton.

Pocrisy

Hi. Gee i feel the same as you. But to me it is the Democrats that lie and there hypocrisy. Oh by the way a girl about 40 to 45 asked me for my phone number the other day. You may be a perfect angel but I am not.

Back