Trump assassination attempt

IMG_9770.jpeg

No need to tell you what kind of person this is. Look at her pic.

Gonna post this witches name here too.

Bee. I'm sorry. But there is no peace with these people. She's been so brainwashed I guarantee I could not even have a calm convo with her. Just a little bit logic and facts and she'd be screaming.
So no, I don't wanna anymore. Lets do draw a line. All of them and her can go there and everyone else on the other side. We can soon see who propers and who doesn't. I wish them well.
You doubt it? Remember the C.H.O.P zone in Seattle? They took over blocks. It was gonna be peace and love and all good? Yeah it collapsed into lawlessness, violence and disarray because their policies don't work. Based in unicorn fantasies.
She will probably sue! He/She/It will declare a pronoun discrimination termination.

The average Americans life was better when Trump was in office
There is no way anyone can deny that.
It's gonna be great again.
I don't know what defines average anymore. According to the Libs, only the rich benefitted from Trump's tax breaks. And the Libs state they are gonna tax the rich.

I know for a fact I'm not rich. And I know for a fact I paid more taxes under Biden than I did Trump. And I know for a fact I had more money in my pocket to spend under Trumps administration, than I have in the past 4 years. Nobody can sugarcoat that for me. If I vote my checking account, it isn't even a close argument.

Biden is way past his best before date....and shame on his narcissistic wife for forcing him to stay in the running-she's enjoying the attention and doesn't want it to stop.....

I kind of feel sorry for the guy...he must know he's not competent any longer.

What attention has she ever been given?

And I know for a fact I paid more taxes under Biden than I did Trump.
If you are talking about federal, W2 taxes, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) doesn't expire until 2025. That's Trumps legislation, not Biden. The taxes you are paying more for under Biden is Trump's tax legislation. I am not rich either and I'm also paying more federal taxes then I did before Trump's legislation got passed and went into effect.

Here are the tax brackets before and after the TCJA act. I am paying more under Trump's tax plan then I was before. Meanwhile the corporate tax rate was cut like 30%. To top it off, there are deductions I use to get to claim before the TCJA that are no longer available to me. So not only is my flat rate higher, I have less deductions. This is why you are paying more under Biden, has nothing to do with Biden.

Make America great again!

Single Filers:​

• 10%: Up to $9,325
  • 15%: $9,326 to $37,950
  • 25%: $37,951 to $91,900
  • 28%: $91,901 to $191,650
  • 33%: $191,651 to $416,700
  • 35%: $416,701 to $418,400
  • 39.6%: Over $418,400

Married Couples Filing Jointly:​

• 10%: Up to $18,650
  • 15%: $18,651 to $75,900
  • 25%: $75,901 to $153,100
  • 28%: $153,101 to $233,350
  • 33%: $233,351 to $416,700
  • 35%: $416,701 to $470,700
  • 39.6%: Over $470,700

After TCJA (2018-2025 Tax Years)​

Single Filers:​

• 10%: Up to $9,525
  • 12%: $9,526 to $38,700
  • 22%: $38,701 to $82,500
  • 24%: $82,501 to $157,500
  • 32%: $157,501 to $200,000
  • 35%: $200,001 to $500,000
  • 37%: Over $500,000

Married Couples Filing Jointly:​

• 10%: Up to $19,050
  • 12%: $19,051 to $77,400
  • 22%: $77,401 to $165,000
  • 24%: $165,001 to $315,000
  • 32%: $315,001 to $400,000
  • 35%: $400,001 to $600,000
  • 37%: Over $600,000

Really does not belong here on the forum, a bit sick in my opinion.

Factually, without insulting anyone, Biden’s border policy has resulted in a substantial increase of young girls being both sold into the sex trade, as well as being sexually assaulted.

Of course you hate sexual assault. Unless your macho cult leader is the one doing it.

I’m not a Biden fan, he is in decline. But I will vote for anyone to keep Trump out of office. He is not a honorable man in my opinion. You have your vote and I have mine, I will use mine to try and keep Trump out. I will not storm the Capital if I lose. I think the US will survive, just a worse place.

Of course you hate sexual assault. Unless your macho cult leader is the one doing it.
You mean this faaaaReak?

A multi millionaire that has women throw themselves at him just to be seen with him forced himself upon her? Oh....but she didn't remember exactly when it happened.
Sure a jury ruled in her favor. A jury also found Oj not guilty.
Both got it wrong.
I'd say same and defend Biden if some creep came out of the woodwork thirty years later to say she got raped. BULLSHIT!

I’m not a Biden fan, he is in decline. But I will vote for anyone to keep Trump out of office. He is not a honorable man in my opinion. You have your vote and I have mine, I will use mine to try and keep Trump out. I will not storm the Capital if I lose. I think the US will survive, just a worse place.
I don’t like Trump either as a person, however it is clear as daylight that the Republican Party at this time is miles ahead of Democratic incompetence.

What I don’t understand is the inability of people to see the deterioration of our country over the past four years. How someone can’t see the difference between 2020 and now? How someone can be pleased with where we are today?

I just came back from overseas on this Sunday and it was embarrassing to answer questions about how a dementia old man can be allowed to run this country. I have friends over there who always respected America, now they have no interest in even visiting. They are laughing at our country.

What I fail to understand is how you would rather throw your country under the bus over 300 million people, than vote for one individual you dislike?

Pretty damming evidence of incompetence.....

Somebody's head is going to be rolling....
I can't speak to how the teams are structured. But a sitting president has a beefier SS detail than a non sitting president. Maybe these would be the C team. In other words scaled back.

Since this occured Biden has ordered stepped up SS coverage. And has ordered SS coverage to RFK Jr., who had no SS team assigned.

I can't speak to how the teams are structured. But a sitting president has a beefier SS detail than a non sitting president. Maybe these would be the C team. In other words scaled back.

Since this occured Biden has ordered stepped up SS coverage. And has ordered SS coverage to RFK Jr., who had no SS team assigned.
I personally think Trumps' coverage was scaled back...after all at the time he wasn't a presidential nominee so was probably entitled to only so much tax payer coverage.

Regardless, once people saw the shooter on the roof, Trump should have been secured until the threat was identified and either neutralized or taken into custody.....

This will be a learning experience that came with a heavy cost....

Back