Trump assassination attempt

Hi. I liked a lot of what he did. But not alot of what he said.
The issue with Trump is his followers....many of which are frothing at the mouth rabid blind followers which firmly believe he can do no wrong and is their savior.......that is a dangerous thing because the people aren't even following the republican platform any more.

The other big issue are the groups that somehow align with him....the 1%'ers, many white supremist groups-I've read that they have taken over downtown Nashville for the past couple of days. I'm sure Trump isn't a white supremist but these groups align themselves with him.....not the republicans....just him....

These are very dangerous for the sake of the American people...

In my opinion, all these neo-nazis need to be rounded up and booted out of the country......there is no place in society for such people and WW2 proved that.

The issue with Trump is his followers....many of which are frothing at the mouth rabid blind followers which firmly believe he can do no wrong and is their savior.......that is a dangerous thing because the people aren't even following the republican platform any more.

The other big issue are the groups that somehow align with him....the 1%'ers, many white supremist groups-I've read that they have taken over downtown Nashville for the past couple of days. I'm sure Trump isn't a white supremist but these groups align themselves with him.....not the republicans....just him....

These are very dangerous for the sake of the American people...

In my opinion, all these neo-nazis need to be rounded up and booted out of the country......there is no place in society for such people and WW2 proved that.

Yep, and I agree with free speech, and am grateful that we still have it.
I'm also sick of all the offended people always quick to call someone a racist.
But, if you are openly a racist, and wear that label proudly...you should have no place in our free society.
So many are quick to judge, and try to group everyone together that they think are the same.
I've ways found it ironic that a 'white' person can hate someone because they're 'black'...when I have black friends with skin lighter than mine.
Myself, and my friends and family have friends based on common intrests, from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
I don't understand the mindset of forming an opinion on someone based on their appearance or culture, instead of the content of their character.

Yep, and I agree with free speech, and am grateful that we still have it.
I'm also sick of all the offended people always quick to call someone a racist.
But, if you are openly a racist, and wear that label proudly...you should have no place in our free society.
So many are quick to judge, and try to group everyone together that they think are the same.
I've ways found it ironic that a 'white' person can hate someone because they're 'black'...when I have black friends with skin lighter than mine.
Myself, and my friends and family have friends based on common interests, from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
I don't understand the mindset of forming an opinion on someone based on their appearance or culture, instead of the content of their character.
Just ye not, but the color of ones skin nor whom he calls God. But judge them by their willingness to stand by your side in battle, and die for the same principles that you yourself stand for. Once we are dead, the only legacy left is how will we be remembered. For hatred? or for the actions and beliefs we upheld while alive.

Eat more pie

Just ye not, but the color of ones skin nor whom he calls God. But judge them by their willingness to stand by your side in battle, and die for the same principles that you yourself stand for. Once we are dead, the only legacy left is how will we be remembered. For hatred? or for the actions and beliefs we upheld while alive.

Eat more pie

Yes, I found it eye opening for how many muslims were willing to fight along side our troops, and wanted to come here after with their familys.
In my opinion they should have been given a thank you for your service, we couldn't have done it without you, and a free ride ride to their new home here.
Vs the scum of all races we already have here, the more walking in freely every day, stepping on and over those trying to do it legally, and all with their hands out claiming that they are owed something.
To me it that goes back to giving general respect to everyone, but true respect is earned, not given.

Yes, I found it eye opening for how many muslims were willing to fight along side our troops, and wanted to come here after with their familys.
In my opinion they should have been given a thank you for your service, we couldn't have done it without you, and a free ride ride to their new home here.
Vs the scum of all races we already have here, the more walking in freely every day, stepping on and over those trying to do it legally, and all with their hands out claiming that they are owed something.
To me it that goes back to giving general respect to everyone, but true respect is earned, not given.
Here there was a huge uproar over Sikh veterans wearing their turbans into our legions. Nobody was complaining when the Sikhs stepped up in WW2 and were very effective against the axis forces, they were good enough then. But this like many other things have been forgotten over time.

We had many Muslim fighters with us overseas and they fought as hard or harder than anyone else, they had a stake in the game and knew if they failed, life would be very difficult........sadly we all failed and many of these fighters had to flee or be killed....a sad legacy.

You mean this faaaaReak?
You call her a freak because she's different than most people or because she sued Trump? Or both maybe? I believe her because Trump admitted publicly how he treated and felt about women, at least earlier in his life. You don't believe her for your own reasons.
If your and my thoughts were blended surely the world would explode.

You call her a freak because she's different than most people or because she sued Trump? Or both maybe? I believe her because Trump admitted publicly how he treated and felt about women, at least earlier in his life. You don't believe her for your own reasons.
If one researches the whole case, I believe they both lied.

Trump says he never knew her …. Lie

She says they were looking at female lingerie together, joked about it, then sneaked into a dressing room. Who knows, could be true could be false. But then he raped her for 3 minutes inside the dressing room? Staff all over the place, no screams for help? ……. Lie.

Marc Maron Liar GIF by IFC

lying is what politicians do *

I personally think Trumps' coverage was scaled back...after all at the time he wasn't a presidential nominee so was probably entitled to only so much tax payer coverage.

Regardless, once people saw the shooter on the roof, Trump should have been secured until the threat was identified and either neutralized or taken into custody.....

This will be a learning experience that came with a heavy cost....
What has struck me as questionable is the video that shows a counter sniper having the shooter in sight. He then only fires at the sniper after he started shooting. The video I saw allows you to see him already pointing at him,as we watch Trump speak. A food few seconds he has the guy. Then when the sniper opens fire, he takes the sniper out

That seems very wrong. I am not a sniper. So I don't know all that is taking place in the snipers environment. But he instantly squeezed off a round that took out the gunman . After seconds of not.

I call her a freak based on her actions and words. I would draw the conclusion she's a loon from behind a curtain. After seeing her? Yep full blown weirdo.
What happened? She followed him willingly. Probably because like most men he promised her the world. She went. Whatever IT was it happened. It was consensual. And later when he was done as he was walking away reality hit her that she just became another number to him. Why did she not right then and there call police and cry rape? Because it wasn't.

What has struck me as questionable is the video that shows a counter sniper having the shooter in sight. He then only fires at the sniper after he started shooting. The video I saw allows you to see him already pointing at him,as we watch Trump speak. A food few seconds he has the guy. Then when the sniper opens fire, he takes the sniper out

That seems very wrong. I am not a sniper. So I don't know all that is taking place in the snipers environment. But he instantly squeezed off a round that took out the gunman . After seconds of not.

FWIW
The SS sniper supposedly said he was waiting on the order to shoot...which makes no sense to me, if your job is to shoot potential shooters, and you see one...shoot them!
It's as if the plan was to have Trump shot...then take out the shooter.
As well as the poor protection.
It's no wonder that conspiracys and false flag statements exhist.
Either Trump was supposed to die, or it's all a stage.
Yes, innocent people died, but no one can convince me that our wonderful government would care about collateral damage, or would not willingly sacrafice innocent people to push a political agenda.

FWIW
The SS sniper supposedly said he was waiting on the order to shoot...which makes no sense to me, if your job is to shoot potential shooters, and you see one...shoot them!
It's as if the plan was to have Trump shot...then take out the shooter.
As well as the poor protection.
It's no wonder that conspiracys and false flag statements exhist.
Either Trump was supposed to die, or it's all a stage.
Yes, innocent people died, but no one can convince me that our wonderful government would care about collateral damage, or would not willingly sacrafice innocent people to push a political agenda.
Our govt injected black soldiers with syphillis to study them like guinea pigs. Put NOTHING past them.

Our govt injected black soldiers with syphillis to study them like guinea pigs. Put NOTHING past them.
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

He hates me, because I try to get him back to reality.
That was way back, I believe there was still unwritten apartheid here in 1964, but blimey, this is 2024, we live in different times today.

Last edited:

Not sure I wasn't there and wasn't privy to their orders or procedures...nobody on this forum was.....

So anything we see, hear or say is conjecture.....lots of videos out there, not sure if any of them are 100% real.....AT can do crazy things these days.

For an investigation that is in it's infancy there seems to be quite a bit of information and videos out there for all to see

FWIW
Exactly! If we have gotten so screwed up that we are telling snipers to not fire until the bad guy does, we are doomed.

Back