Trump assassination attempt

I do not disagree. Yet you still fail to see their ruse on YOU.
It was not him nor us who ever brought up her heritage. Trump was asked about it in a gotcha question. He coulda answered different. Never the less his point is absolutely valid.
They pitched her as Indian when it was convenient and now wish to say she's black cuz.....it's convenient. Don't blame us for pointing how easily manipulated your side can be.

I don't care if she's a pink Eskimo or a Harvard bread white bwoy. On her merits, there are NONE. She was a convenient pick for vp as well. Fell off the map, polled the worse, never gained a single delegates vote yet now omg SHES THE ONE!
How effin laughably sad this is that everyone is going along with that all in effort to beat Trump.
..........and she's most likely to be your next president.......

For some strange reason Trump has became slightly unhinged and is really spouting off a lot of unpopular rhetoric (true or not).....that may fly with his devout but the "on the fence" people will be turned off and then vote for Harris....

..........and she's most likely to be your next president.......

For some strange reason Trump has became slightly unhinged and is really spouting off a lot of unpopular rhetoric (true or not).....that may fly with his devout but the "on the fence" people will be turned off and then vote for Harris....

Harris is losing her share of supporters as well.

Trump comes unhinged, and Harris giggles her way through a question.

Harris is losing her share of supporters as well.

Trump comes unhinged, and Harris giggles her way through a question.
It's a sad thing to watch...even from the outside and my American family are all on pins and needles...some are Trumpeters while others are on the fence and not sure who to follow....

Trump was asked about it in a gotcha question
That gotcha question was “Do you the she is on the ticket because she is a black woman?” Gotcha for a dunce maybe.
I’m no genius but I could have answered that either way without questioning whether she is black or Indian, when in fact she’s both. He went straight to that without even addressing the question at all.
He is clueless in situations like that.

Last edited:
Back