Trump assassination attempt

1721072060987.jpeg

Donald Trump GIF

Actually he totally hates me. Can see you are new around here.

How about changing your handle to "SuperTroll"?

You think you can perhaps try to be just a little bit nice one day, or are we stuck with you?
Just once I'll entertain you.
Hate is such a terrible word which I am incapable of
I just like totally dislike you dude, radical and tubular and all.
You know like OBG says....

I disagree and will always vehemently disagree with you on ONE thing.

Just once I'll entertain you.
Hate is such a terrible word which I am incapable of
I just like totally dislike you dude, radical and tubular and all.
You know like OBG says....

I disagree and will always vehemently disagree with you on ONE thing.
I’m not that smart. Thought it was like in mathematics?

Hate = Totally Dislike

Same as 1 = 1/2 + 1/2

I don't think that you use the women's room in public, now do you?
And if you walk into one behind my wife or daughter...you'll find out just how "disgusting" that I can be.
Once or twice in my life, I have mistakenly walked into a women's rest room. When I didn't see any urinals, I knew it was time to leave. My wife has done the same thing with men's rooms. Just this past Saturday, I was at a golf course and went to use the men's room and a lady stopped me and told me that there was a woman in there.

We're adults here. I don't see the need to rumble with someone over it or kill them. But then I don't have the hang up's that the MAGAt's have when it comes to things gender related. Maybe all you MAGAt's can think about is raping women, but some of us just look at restrooms as a place to relieve ourselves.

Once or twice in my life, I have mistakenly walked into a women's rest room. When I didn't see any urinals, I knew it was time to leave. My wife has done the same thing with men's rooms. Just this past Saturday, I was at a golf course and went to use the men's room and a lady stopped me and told me that there was a woman in there.

We're adults here. I don't see the need to rumble with someone over it or kill them. But then I don't have the hang up's that the MAGAt's have when it comes to things gender related. Maybe all you MAGAt's can think about is raping women, but some of us just look at restrooms as a place to relieve ourselves.

Don't call me a Maga, or tell me that I "think about raping women".
You need to calm down there keyboard commando.
I assure you that wouldn't be said in person, and if so, it wouldn't be recieved well, so don't say it here.

Actually he totally hates me. Can see you are new around here.

How about changing your handle to "SuperTroll"?

You think you can perhaps try to be just a little bit nice one day, or are we stuck with you?
If you trump cult members continue to garbage this otherwise fine forum with your MAGAt stuff, you will continue to hear from me. And you probably won't like what you read from me. Same as I don't like what I read from you MAGAt's.

Somebody is just mad Trump is gonna be their next President.
Can't take it. All they told him isn't coming true. All the arrows bounced off.
It truly is a glorious thing to watch liberals scream....

Remember this...?
1721083768243.gif

I can't wait to see their empty heads explode come November.

I think Biden’s “Build Back Better” program and Trump’s “Make America Great Again” both are trying to achieve exactly the same thing.

If Biden could “Build Back” to January 2020, we would have no two wars, low inflation and no big border problem.

Trump wants to “Make America Great Again” just like he had it 2020.

Same thing isn’t it?

I'm no MAGA (although I see nothing wrong with that message) but in all my years I have yet to walk into a women's washroom...I can read signs.

Women deserve their safe spaces without men and I for one respect that, a man has no place in a women's public washroom and I would wager you will have nobody on this forum side with your way of thinking.

Using the phrase "MAGA" as a weapon or calling people liars or disgusting certainly isn't earning you any friends here on this forum.

Perhaps tone back the hate speech a little and more people will have a conversation with you.....

Somebody is just mad Trump is gonna be their next President.
Can't take it. All they told him isn't coming true. All the arrows bounced off.
It truly is a glorious thing to watch liberals scream....

Remember this...?
View attachment 1685592

I can't wait to see their empty heads explode come November.
I doubt most can make it till November!

I'm still not a Trump supporter. But anybody that still thinks he's stupid is just in denial.

Set aside the attempt on his life.

He could not have had a better strategy. In one or two months, all of the litigation they were certain would do him in, are evaporating faster than rainfall in death valley. If anything he is stronger as a result. Ga will evaporate. And probably lose a few Dems in the process there. He's made complete fools out of the prosecution there.

I doubt NY will not have some political prisoners sacrificed.

And he said years ago that the FBI and DOJ were corrupt. That turned out to be pretty accurate. And all conveniently played with timing that couldn't have been done much better.

And now the cherry on top. He rises from an near headshot, holds a fist in the air and says "fight."

He could not have scripted that any better.

So yeah, as much as I don't want him around for another term, he has proven to be a lot better at this game of politics, than the career politicians.

I would not be at all shocked if Biden is brought up on charges somewhere around late Aug to early Sep. For inciting a failed assassination using words like target, attempting to do away with Democracy, Hitler,etc, etc etc.

Nobody is above the law. They are going to hate how that backfires.

I doubt most can make it till November!

I'm still not a Trump supporter. But anybody that still thinks he's stupid is just in denial.

Set aside the attempt on his life.

He could not have had a better strategy. In one or two months, all of the litigation they were certain would do him in, are evaporating faster than rainfall in death valley. If anything he is stronger as a result. Ga will evaporate. And probably lose a few Dems in the process there. He's made complete fools out of the prosecution there.

I doubt NY will not have some political prisoners sacrificed.

And he said years ago that the FBI and DOJ were corrupt. That turned out to be pretty accurate. And all conveniently played with timing that couldn't have been done much better.

And now the cherry on top. He rises from an near headshot, holds a fist in the air and says "fight."

He could not have scripted that any better.

So yeah, as much as I don't want him around for another term, he has proven to be a lot better at this game of politics, than the career politicians.

I would not be at all shocked if Biden is brought up on charges somewhere around late Aug to early Sep. For inciting a failed assassination using words like target, attempting to do away with Democracy, Hitler,etc, etc etc.

Nobody is above the law. They are going to hate how that backfires.
They have definitely FAILED at every single attempt to bring him down and turn off his support. It just made him stronger.
And that is what's so infuriating. So they bring out the HITLER HITLER HITLER rant. Absolute desperation is setting in.

Back