What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

The ZG tour screen came in..... Holy smokes what a difference at high speed.

20220502_154009.jpg

20220502_154047.jpg

20220502_154101.jpg

20220502_154115.jpg

20220502_154227.jpg

You mentioned what a difference at high speed, I assume you mean it’s an improvement and you’re getting hit by less wind? I’m asking because that’s the windscreen I want to buy. Thanks fella biker.

It's time for me to order something, but I'm going a different direction with the DB low profile or the hybrid.

The hybrid only has light smoke in stock, 2-6 week lead time on the the dark smoke which I think I would prefer.

I may have missed it, but anyone install a new windscreen on a white busa yet? Any model or tint, just would like to see some pics.

The ZG tour screen came in..... Holy smokes what a difference at high speed.
I love all the pin stripe accents. That touring screen is my next upgrade I need it. Which one did you go with, I think they have a couple of different dimensions if I remember correctly?

It's time for me to order something, but I'm going a different direction with the DB low profile or the hybrid.

The hybrid only has light smoke in stock, 2-6 week lead time on the the dark smoke which I think I would prefer.

I may have missed it, but anyone install a new windscreen on a white busa yet? Any model or tint, just would like to see some pics.
M1 zero gravity windshield its not my bike its from a friend

Screenshot_20220503-130051_Messenger.jpg

M1 zero gravity windshield its not my bike its from a friend

Even more than I expected, actually the screen I wanted on a white. He happen to relay any feedback on how well it works vs stock screen?

Geez it's hard, I like the design but I think dark smoke may be more up my alley.

I see a New Image seat mod, I think I'm looking more forward to getting mine done than anything, lol. Is that wave rotors on the front?

I just installed ZG Short DB in Dark Smoke. So far liking it. Being 6'3" found with stock windscreen had to duck down to see top of gauge cluster now can just quickly glance down with no obstruction.

20220413_161542.jpg

20220413_161551.jpg

I did the Genuine Suzuki DB, the wind is better (less wind) but I didn’t know it was clear which I prefer light smoke and it list for $379. I think I paid $329. New off eBay so they are expensive. It looks good and works good but I think I’m going with ZG touring.

0D52337C-C248-4862-B4C6-EEDE2F561CFC.jpeg

F1209D37-ECAC-4C26-BAEC-2230B3715414.jpeg

Back