What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

I never really noticed the line splitting the tank before.....Suzuki kind of messed up the clean line of the tank with that.

Did a 150 mile loop, some interstate, some secondary roads and a few back roads which is my longest ride so far on my 2023 Gen III. I'm starting to get more comfortable on the bike, neck doesn't hurt as much, seat feels a tad better than when I took my first 100 mile ride but I still would like to add bar risers and lower the pegs a tad. All in all I'm really enjoying the bike so far.
The Helibar riser is a great mod. I did have the 25mm lower pegs when I first got the bike because I was getting cramps in my left hip. Coming from an FZ-10 the Busa had a much tighter riding position. I went back to the stock pegs after a few months when I got more used to the bike. I like the rubber on the stock pegs to cut down on the felt vibrations.

The Helibar riser is a great mod. I did have the 25mm lower pegs when I first got the bike because I was getting cramps in my left hip. Coming from an FZ-10 the Busa had a much tighter riding position. I went back to the stock pegs after a few months when I got more used to the bike. I like the rubber on the stock pegs to cut down on the felt vibrations.
I ordered the helibar risers today so hopefully I'll have it in the next few days or so, how easy difficult is it to install?

One down and one to go. Heat shield and carbon fiber tip with new badge. I have a friend in Las Vegas who identified the ceramic coat and said I could get a bottle of touchup that's air dry so I did all the rivets too.

74089532547__B71DF422-816F-49F2-A748-8EA3EE372983.jpeg

Got new rubber for the rear and managed to slide the rear brake out of the railing part of the swingarm when i tried to install the tire. took me way longer to notice than i would like to admit and i was wondering why the axle was fighting me this hard and why the rear wheel wasnt spinning after torquing it down to spec. :(

Don't feel bad. I sheared off a spark plug "in" the 2005 head 18 years ago. All that was left in the head was the threaded section. Got lucky on that one. Came right out ! :thumbsup: Go ahead play that song again. :super:

PS I ppf'd the painted tank before I slapped on my Bagster protector, but I've had a Bagster on the 05' for 19 years. Still perfect.

Back