What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Added Ked0607s helmet hook.

E2F0332E-3A17-4B7E-99FD-D145FA881E69.jpeg

FAE5DB28-1178-4569-89F2-2C7CDFC5ECCF.jpeg

E29D0471-B234-4020-82EE-F79F74CD9409.jpeg

EFBF2260-DAA3-438A-BA2D-9A5986703911.jpeg

Can somebody just build me a couple for my wife and my helmets and we'll throw them in there?.

Just don't charge me too much. Please and thank you.

I'm picking up materials and fluids to do my 1st service today. Since I don't have a service plug, I will jump the plug under the seat to reset the service light. I'm a handy guy with a bit of professional training in my background (auto transmission rebuilder) but I'm really on the fence with purchasing extended protection from Oneida Suzuki. I've maintained all my bikes myself, but the Gen 3 is the most expensive and high tech bike I've ever bought. I'm slightly intimidated at the cost and hassle of worse case scenarios with the electronics, but the Hayabusa has such a bulletproof reputation. This bike will be a keeper, and be ridden not a garage queen.
I still have a whole year to decide.

I'm picking up materials and fluids to do my 1st service today. Since I don't have a service plug, I will jump the plug under the seat to reset the service light. I'm a handy guy with a bit of professional training in my background (auto transmission rebuilder) but I'm really on the fence with purchasing extended protection from Oneida Suzuki. I've maintained all my bikes myself, but the Gen 3 is the most expensive and high tech bike I've ever bought. I'm slightly intimidated at the cost and hassle of worse case scenarios with the electronics, but the Hayabusa has such a bulletproof reputation. This bike will be a keeper, and be ridden not a garage queen.
P.S. I was able to lift the Hayabusa with a standard (not Hayabusa specific) Pitbull stand I found second hand on FB marketplace with no problem. Model F0003-000. Saved $100!

P.S. I was able to lift the Hayabusa with a standard (not Hayabusa specific) Pitbull stand I found second hand on FB marketplace with no problem. Model F0003-000. Saved $100!
Oh yeah- standard stand works great on the rear.

It’s just the front that you have to watch the ABS, they have a specific swivel for that side. Works very well too.

Do your own research but i've read a few times that cornerstone are awful to deal with, you will pay way more to them than they will pay out. Surely if a valve breaks and goes through the cylinder head that's a manufacturing defect but not according to them. They would pay for a new valve but not the head!

T Rex has no cut frame sliders available right now.
P.S. Is Nevada making any traction with legalizing lane splitting and filtering? I'm a Vegas native and sometimes I dread riding there when I go back to visit.

Been in Vegas 32 years. No lane splitting for us but it sure is fun when you hit state line. I do filter at stoplights but even then I could get pulled over, but they don't seem to care. They don't seem to care that you smoke weed when you drive your car either. They don't pay attention to texters, they don't even pay attention to people running red lights anymore.

I learn to drive in the 70s and 80s in California and they'd chase you down if you ran a yellow light late. Out here though, there's just too many drivers to even think about splitting lanes. They're too busy drinking, smoking, and playing with their phones.

I think about this every time I ride to work in the dark.... Like previous generations of the bike, Suzuki has the low beam aimed WAY down. My low beam throws about ~50ft in front of me and one day I'll remember to adjust it, lol.

Anyone adjust theirs? I haven't looked, but expect it's not hard to do... I bet the mini 1/4" driver ratchet I bought my daughter will come in handy.

I wonder if/when we'll have an aftermarket taillight. OEM isn't red this time around, so at least we have that going. Just me dreaming, but down the road if no one makes anything I'd like to get a spare light to disassemble to make my own LED boards.

I would assume so like previous bikes, but do not know for sure. I can confirm that on my bike the high beam does appear to be aligned fairly close to what you'd expect, just not the low beam.
You could not adjust the high and low beam seperately on the gen2, the headlight housing needed modified.

Back