What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

This is my new seat from Brock’s by Corbin

BFB6836B-964B-4FEC-A313-60C78809232D.jpeg

I'm curious about the step design. Do you slide forward to use the front lower section when stopped - to utilize the lower height, and then slide back to the higher section when moving?

Is the seat long enough to utilize the step design?

I'm curious about the step design. Do you slide forward to use the front lower section when stopped - to utilize the lower height, and then slide back to the higher section when moving?

Is the seat long enough to utilize the step design?
It's a Drag Racing seat, meant to get you low and forward.
Some people find them comfortable street riding.
Corbin also makes touring seats for the gen3(no step).

Got the bike registered today just in time for the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator to arrive (before and after looks

After getting that done, received a call from the dealership that my Single Seat Cowl had arrived. Plan to put it on tomorrow and cut for the grab bar. Few more things coming and then I can start getting the lettering worn off the tires.
Looks good!

Let us know how comfy it is compared to stock. I bought the Suzuki styled seat but it was a little firmer than stock imo so I put my stock back on. Maybe I’ll check out Brock’s touring seat that was mentioned.
Check out Corbin's gen3 touring seats too.

I bought the seat because I have a 29 inch inseam and this makes me flat footed
you can slide for or aft you will have to change your muscle memory. I will also put on new foot pegs

Started the day looking like this, cowl just resting on tail section.

Ao Oni (07 Apr 22) - 1.jpg

Ended the day looking like this, cowl trimmed to fit over grab bar and "old style" cargo hooks added. Kind of like them better. What do you guys think?

Ao Oni (07 Apr 22) - 6.jpg

And the profile

Ao Oni (07 Apr 22) - 4 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get the windscreen?
Ordered from Zero Gravity website.

View attachment 1647356View attachment 1647357
Moto-Cnc risers are on.

Next up- exhaust and Knight drop pegs.
would really like to get those risers , they are made not far from me , did you have to alter any wiring / cables , i looked at putting them on my last gen 3 , but thought it would be a nightmare to get to the bolts if i remember the heads of the allen bolts are underneath the bars head .how did you do it thanks . looked for a video on you tube but couldnt find one thanks

would really like to get those risers , they are made not far from me , did you have to alter any wiring / cables , i looked at putting them on my last gen 3 , but thought it would be a nightmare to get to the bolts if i remember the heads of the allen bolts are underneath the bars head .how did you do it thanks . looked for a video on you tube but couldnt find one thanks
It’s time consuming, but not hard.
Post 35 is what I used as my guide-

And no, no need to change any wires or cabels.

I'm sending my seats off to New Image in a couple of weeks to get them chopped and recovered. I asked them if they'd be willing to cover the cowl's plastic pad with just a touch of foam so it matches the seat.

I haven't looked, but anyone happen to notice if it's even removable?

Back