What did you do to your other motorcycle today ?

And, contrary to popular belife, the Goldwing is Not just a touring bike...it is an obese corner carving sport utility motorcycle, lmao...I use mine to take the trash off, get groceries and beer, and I just got back from a 60+ mile trip through the woods to Home Depot, for another 5 gallon bucket of Deck Over(not as fun on the Gsxr1k, lol)
I put 5 gallons down on Saturday, then it rained Sunday afternoon until about an hour ago, with more coming soon, and through early Saturday.
So the light rain seemed like a good time to take a half day of vacation and not have to drive my truck in traffic.
So I came home and got the Goldpig/Oldwing, and away in the light rain we went, lol(rain never stops my riding)

View attachment 1687730

View attachment 1687731

View attachment 1687732
I can't believe I'm thinking about this!

A 2008 Obsidian came up on my radar! Been sitting for 3 years. Bad health sale. 28K miles. Stored inside. Not running. 3 hours away. I messaged him, told him I know all the work that this bike would need. And offered him a couple of grand. He did not disagree with my assessment.
He responded with videos and a list of what it has. And isn't saying no. He is about to get a knee replaced. He wants it gone.

*sigh*

I need this like I need an ex wife!

I can't believe I'm thinking about this!

A 2008 Obsidian came up on my radar! Been sitting for 3 years. Bad health sale. 28K miles. Stored inside. Not running. 3 hours away. I messaged him, told him I know all the work that this bike would need. And offered him a couple of grand. He did not disagree with my assessment.
He responded with videos and a list of what it has. And isn't saying no. He is about to get a knee replaced. He wants it gone.

*sigh*

I need this like I need an ex wife!

A Harley?

Back