What do you do for a living?

I am the IT Manager for a NJ Bank. It is an outsourced relationship and the company I work for is ALLTEL (soon to be Fidelity National Finacial).

I have done the suit and tie thing many of times (120 miles roundtrip on the NJ turnpike) but I found it easier to cage it one day a week and transport clothes to my office and get changed there.

Note- I am yet to do it on the Busa (just picked it up yesterday) but the weather gods will change that!

-Nonick

A night shift driver for Sysco Foods of Kansas City. Driving the triple "wiggle wagons" from Wichita, KS to Olathe, KS and back.
firedevil.gif
coffeecup.gif

I have changed jobs now. I travel all over the world with the fairground. I work on the WALTZER's pushing the carriages when they stop spinning, sometimes they even let me sell tickets. Please come and have a go, it's fun...

I am a city truck driver in DFW for SAIA Motor Freight Lines Inc. Local stuff home at night and off weekends.

I figure I better post. Police officer, 15 years in.
Can only get better , right?........................
And yes, I try not to impress the locals with the Busa!

Well to support my new Busa habit my paycheck as a police officer is gonna take a beating. I'm new to the site, it was one of the reasons I made the purchase.

Send more Cops.....
I figured with the Busa, there would be a bunch.
How many Blue Knights on here? Thinking about joining.
And Welcome Popo, good to see you on the forum!!!!

Kevin in Va.

Sr. Graphic Designer, For a large Multinational consulting firm.
Pays OK but I get to do what I love. Currently working with...Government..Uh...Stuff...

im an air force regional weather forecaster, for flying missions in korea and japan in support of army and af, im out of here and out of the af in july 2005, using the military for free education, both my wife and I will have our bs in comp inf sci by the end of this year (ill have mine in about 11 months). then back to texas, going to further my education at UT, i want an EE degree, GI bill will help out alot with that. so to sum it all up, im still getting on my feet, but headed in the right direction
smile.gif

Wow very diverse and impressive group of people here. I happen to manage money for a big German bank in the Big Apple. For a hobby/job Im also a tournament fisherman specializing in Billfish Tuna and Sharks.
suspect.gif

I own a computer consulting company in Annapolis. I love rock climbing on the weekends (when I am not riding)...

Sometimes, it is a pain in the a$$ having multiple hobbies!
pissed.gif

Very interesting and impressive reading what you all do for a living.
My Dad and I run a farm he started in 1979.
The farm consists of 150 milk cows, 1200 beef steers, 150 acres of cranberries, 350 acres of blueberries, we package and market the berries ourselves in a 10,000 sqaure foot
packaging and freezing facility.
In Dec 03 we purchased a 600 acre ranch 3 hours away from home and run another 300 head of cattle there and lease
6000 acres of grazing range land.
I'm a journeyman plumber and gasfitter also, but not much time for that anymore.

Very interesting and impressive reading what you all do for a living.
My Dad and I run a farm he started in 1979.
The farm consists of 150 milk cows, 1200 beef steers, 150 acres of cranberries, 350 acres of blueberries, we package and market the berries ourselves in a 10,000 sqaure foot
packaging and freezing facility.
In Dec 03 we purchased a 600 acre ranch 3 hours away from home and run another 300 head of cattle there and lease
6000 acres of grazing range land.
I'm a journeyman plumber and gasfitter also, but not much time for that anymore.
"CRIKEY" thats a big azzed chunk-o-land . Hard work . In Delta ? The interior ?
Welcome to Canada....."Where the men are men, an' the sheep are nervous" .
biggrin.gif
Farmin' is a tuff life . Farmers are good people . If you ever need a hand around the farm ,just holler , and I'll send my ol' lady right over .
laugh.gif

actually , I'm a mime . You know . Those guys with the white gloves an' white painted faces . OK , OK , I'm not a mime...But I have just recently , to the horror and dismay of my friends and family.....enrolled in Mime School . Wish me luck . mime's=
kiss.gif
=girls

Hey RubberSD, where are you really located? oh and funny stuff on that pic of the covered bridge...
tounge.gif

Hey rubberside down, I'm in Pitt Meadows, the Ranch is Ashcroft.
I'm actually getting married there in three weeks aaaahhhh,
Is she going to take my toys away, nope thank goodness
she loves them.
If you're ever over on the mainland look me up
I'm in the book
Bill Robinson

Back