What is your favorite Mod?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
After figuring out how many things I have changed for looks, comfort, convenience etc... I was curious what one thing you think is the best mod you have made..

Is hard to pick I know.... I still am not sure what mine is...

To be honest, I have done soo many of them. But the one little thing, (and it is not considered my favorite) but I can remember really having a big juicy smile on my face wuz when I threw the 43 tooth sprocket on back!!
beerchug.gif

BTW, just to bust yer ballz, I was going to say "add the magnets to my bellywing" Now dont get pizzed,,,,,I have yet to try out that mod...It's damn cold here and snow!!
laugh.gif

ok so I can see I am not the only one with this problem of "if I only had one mod I could make" thing....

db shield I guess,rode the bike 6000 miles before I made any other changes.now you make 1 little change to something else and you just keep going

Most of you have seen this webpage I've written about all my mods: Like most, have done a zillion things to where you don't recognize a stock busa any more.
cool.gif

But the one thing that jazzed me the most was getting rid of the dark stock rims on my '00 and swapping them for a set of stock TL1000 rims that are silver.

The change in the blue/silver was dramatic and I think completed the look I was going for.

Img_0247_640.jpg

For practicality the gel seat. For looks, the second look seat skins and tank bra. The white seats and bra really set my 06 limited off.

i love a bunch of stuff ive done,but i gotta say the turbo....525+hp...indescribable pull when you hit the gas at 100MPH....YEOW!!!!

RCC POWER

Back