Who Rode Today?

Got out for a spin this morning and although it was bright and sunny at home I rode into a thick fog bank.

IMG_1169.jpeg

I've ridden every day this week......I went out today and was fortunate enough to encounter farmers manure spreading....such a pleasant odor.....

I did happen across a fellow (complete stranger) on a CBR650R (good looking bike) who rode up behind me then alongside me on the right apparently seeing what I was riding....

He and I stopped at a spot where you can over-look the river....he said he has never seen a Hayabusa in real life before...

He mentioned when he was coming up behind me he kind of thought he'd test me but thought better of it...and was really glad once he found out what I was riding....

I laughed and told him he would have easily passed me and I wouldn't have pursued as I am just out enjoying the day....

Is he still alive? The current names of some of the groups are really something. Still, it’s hard to beat The Dead Kennedys or my fav, Sandy Duncan’s Eye. :laugh:
Manson looked dead, gave a crappy performance. It was his last and the only memory he left was Im glad you are not the only band here. FFDP however, they were off the freaking chain! Slaughtered to Prevail for death metal was not bad. They sound alot like Cannibal Corpse. The Funeral Portrait was pretty good. Ive never heard them before but I can see them going places. Definatly a Niche group.

Back