EV vehicles

A neighbor down the street is big into side by sides and he and his wife go on lots of day trips in theirs.

One of his buddies traded his Polaris side by side for their EV model to try it out.....he was saying they normally did a certain trip to a town on half tank of fuel and as the guy knew this he didn't pay attention to the power usage....he got about 3/4 of the way and ran out of juice in the middle of nowhere....it didn't quite dawn on him that he couldn't make that distance on a full charge...

So the neighbor after not seeing him on the trail spun around and ended up towing him the rest of the way...when they got to their destination there were a few charging stations for EV so they plugged the thing in and had to wait 2 hrs for it to charge......so they left their wives there and he drove him back to his truck and they guy went and got it with his truck as he knew he wouldn't have enough juice to make it back even on a full charge.....
14.9 kWh with 45 miles range under ideal conditions. That won’t get you far.

Some folks are not good at interpreting numbers, I guess.

I see Canada has finally approved the Cybertruck after considering its steering by wire with conditions. Heading your way.

14.9 kWh with 45 miles range under ideal conditions. That won’t get you far.

Some folks are not good at interpreting numbers, I guess.

I see Canada has finally approved the Cybertruck after considering its steering by wire with conditions. Heading your way.
That's what I was thinking when I looked up it's range....some people aren't too bright.

Same as the Zero bike I rode one time......I found myself paying more attention to the range meter than the view......range anxiety is a real thing.

As for the Tesla Cybertruck.....it doesn't surprise me that it will be coming here....lots of other Teslas are running around...

Sometimes our Transport Canada baffles me....they allow these cars with signal lights in the lower rear valance that are next to impossible to see especially in the winter when they get covered in snow.....the brake lights are in a "normal" position which throws a lot of people off...

Bumper.jpg

That's what I was thinking when I looked up it's range....some people aren't too bright.

Same as the Zero bike I rode one time......I found myself paying more attention to the range meter than the view......range anxiety is a real thing.

As for the Tesla Cybertruck.....it doesn't surprise me that it will be coming here....lots of other Teslas are running around...

Sometimes our Transport Canada baffles me....they allow these cars with signal lights in the lower rear valance that are next to impossible to see especially in the winter when they get covered in snow.....the brake lights are in a "normal" position which throws a lot of people off...

View attachment 1685886
I guess we have to accept a world with all personality types. One of my neighbors met her husband, by running out of gas on the freeway. After 11 years of marriage, she still runs out of gas, occasionally.

Rivian
  • Market Capitalization, $K 16,134,136
  • Earnings Per Share ttm -5.51
  • Annual Dividend & Yield N/A (0.00%)
  • Annual Sales, $ 4,434 M
  • Annual Income, $ -5,432 M

View attachment 1685957
I went to a wedding last Friday that was about 50 miles away and saw two Rivian's on the drive there. There are a lot more Tesla's here in Michigan than that but I was surprised to see the Rivian's.

Back