Gen 3 exhaust options

But it looks like MaxTourque use bigger tubes there after the downpipes, and it's a gen3 system.
That Yoshimura is for the gen2
Oh I understand I just wish there were smooth radius instead of sharp 45 degree at the x pipe. Looks more of a afterthought instead of a designed masterpiece

Spoke to Martin at max torque cans. He says he would need a donor generation two to make the exhaust fit the body lines correctly. He already has the downpipe's design he just needs the GEN 2 for proper bends and alignment. Someone over in the UK have the time and a 2008 to 2020 Hayabusa you could lend him. I'm sure you would get the massive discount.

Someone needs to come out with a legit full dual can kit. All I've heard is no because of supply chain and limited materials blah blah blah. Can we just say fugg covid and let's move on....... I am so tempted to buy one just to see why or if they fit....

In stock Brocks performance

Screenshot_20220221-162432_Samsung Internet.jpg

If its this:

CT Dual Full System w/ 16'' QuietKore Muffler Suzuki Hayabusa (08-20)​

Then:

• The CT Dual is not compatible with the 2022 Hayabusa

The gen2 full CT won't fit the gen 1 or 3 because the muffler mounts are fixed, and the gen1, 2, and 3 passenger pegs are all in slightly different locations.
Full exhausts that swap between the three gens either have sliding muffler hangers, or are shortys that don't mount to the passenger peg at all.
The header pipe spacing is the same, the gen1 headers are a smaller i.d than the gen2, and there isn't alot of info on aftermarket gen3 specicic full exhausts yet.

The gen2 full CT won't fit the gen 1 or 3 because the muffler mounts are fixed, and the gen1, 2, and 3 passenger pegs are all in slightly different locations.
Full exhausts that swap between the three gens either have sliding muffler hangers, or are shortys that don't mount to the passenger peg at all.
The header pipe spacing is the same, the gen1 headers are a smaller i.d than the gen2, and there isn't alot of info on aftermarket gen3 specicic full exhausts yet.
I heard that it hits the shifter. That's what their customer service line told me. Also was stated there were no plans to produce it either.....

I know most want duals, but Brock said the CT single full exhaust will fit the 22 it hangs from the passenger peg. Maybe the slip fit joint is enough to not matter. I'd like to confirm it fits, but I had to be different and get everything but the muffler, lol.

After reading all this wonderful information by you beautiful people.. I’ve decided to go with Black Widow full system for my Gen 3. Id love a race fit growler like I’ve had on all my other bikes but they don’t make em yet for Gen 3 and I don’t wanna mess around with the 02 sensor plug and washers and bolts nonsense to make a gen 2 exhaust fit lol.

Back