Gen 3 exhaust options

After reading all this wonderful information by you beautiful people.. I’ve decided to go with Black Widow full system for my Gen 3. Id love a race fit growler like I’ve had on all my other bikes but they don’t make em yet for Gen 3 and I don’t wanna mess around with the 02 sensor plug and washers and bolts nonsense to make a gen 2 exhaust fit lol.
I got a reply from Black Widow last week- They will be putting out a dual system, and I should get an email when they drop.

So here is the differences in the left footage/ shifter and why Gen 2 dual kits don't fit. Shifter pivot moved back about 4 inches. This is due to the quick shift linkage on the Gen 3

20220310_090433.jpg

20220310_090427.jpg

Hey @Ked0607,please see below pictures. There is plenty clearance between the rearsets [LSL] and the mid pipe.

The cardboard material which acts like a "CAT' burnt out within the first 2000km's and is now straight through,picked up more HP once it was cleaned out.

Would you need pictures of anything else?

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5241.JPG

IMG_5242.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

IMG_5244.JPG

Hey @Ked0607,please see below pictures. There is plenty clearance between the rearsets [LSL] and the mid pipe.

The cardboard material which acts like a "CAT' burnt out within the first 2000km's and is now straight through,picked up more HP once it was cleaned out.

Would you need pictures of anything else?

Man, I dig your real carbon frame and arm covers.. Jealous!

OK so I bit the bullet and ordered the exhaust that DAI has. Now the week wait and to figure out what has to be done to make it fit. 2-3 weeks of bike being down but damn ill be happy as hell to get rid of them ugly arse pontoons......

Just got this from Yoshimura. Considering I'm still waiting on my Brock's header that was suppose to be here beginning of March, knowing this is available now is tempting...

Capture213.JPG

Just got this from Yoshimura. Considering I'm still waiting on my Brock's header that was suppose to be here beginning of March, knowing this is available now is tempting...

View attachment 1648923
Been waiting on this exhaust since Dec 1st
MooreMafia regularly posts on his IG that he has Brocks in stock if you wanted to go that route. Call up Cycle Specialties in Taylors SC and they should be able to help.

Or… message Ked0607 and beg him not to break your heart like I did… lol

Yosh told me they are batching orders.
R77’s are scheduled for mid/late May, for sale in early June.

If this is due to staffing or production materials, he didn’t say.

I think it’s safe to assume that the AT2’s and a lot of their other lines have the same issue.

Been waiting on this exhaust since Dec 1st
MooreMafia regularly posts on his IG that he has Brocks in stock if you wanted to go that route. Call up Cycle Specialties in Taylors SC and they should be able to help.

Or… message Ked0607 and beg him not to break your heart like I did… lol

I honestly did not contact MM, but ordered directly from Brock's using his code. I'm going titanium and assuming not as popular so in que for next batch that is overdue, lol.

I’m just a simple slip on Guy. Curious, are the slip ons the same as previous generations? I don’t see why they would be different models for the GEN three slip ons. However, I admit I am nowhere near as experienced as others discussing this topic

Well today after having Yoshimura Onyx Slip-ons on backorder since last September and every month delivery date just keeps getting pushed another month I decided to get a refund and cancel my order. Instead of Yosh ordered the Akrapovic 4-1 Full System today that was available in warehouse and should be here sometime next week.

Well today after having Yoshimura Onyx Slip-ons on backorder since last September and every month delivery date just keeps getting pushed another month I decided to get a refund and cancel my order. Instead of Yosh ordered the Akrapovic 4-1 Full System today that was available in warehouse and should be here sometime next week.
If it's anything like the Gen2 full system, you'll love it.

Can’t wait to hear it, maybe you can post a video?

I am also considering that exhaust, the single concern I have is about the looks.

Probably I am the only guy around here that loves the looks of the stock exhaust on the Gen3.

Probably I am the only guy around here that loves the looks of the stock exhaust on the Gen3.

In a way you have some kin here. I liked the exhaust of the B-King because they did something different than the standard cylinder look. Boy did that design take it on the chin from everyone else. I usually do not have strong feelings about the appearance of stock exhausts like others may, but the weight is the predominant offense to me.

I really like the looks of the Gen3 stock exhaust too.
But, I would swap them though, and for full single or full dual exhaust with carbon fiber muffler(s).
For the big weight loss of the stock exhaust vs the aftermarket.
Losing 3 catalytic converters that put off Alot of heat.
Losing the metal mufflers that put off Alot of heat.
Having carbon fiber muffler(s) that you can literally grab bare handed with the bike running, as they radiate a very little amount of, heat compared to most of the heat going out of the tailpipe(s).
And, you get some more hp and torque, and there'll be a little more after a flash and dyno tune to go with it.
Too many pros to swapping the stock exhaust to something else, but, to each their own, but I do think the stock mufflers look really good, to be stock mufflers, lol.

I really like the looks of the Gen3 stock exhaust too.
But, I would swap them though, and for full single or full dual exhaust with carbon fiber muffler(s).
For the big weight loss of the stock exhaust vs the aftermarket.
Losing 3 catalytic converters that put off Alot of heat.
Losing the metal mufflers that put off Alot of heat.
Having carbon fiber muffler(s) that you can literally grab bare handed with the bike running, as they radiate a very little amount of, heat compared to most of the heat going out of the tailpipe(s).
And, you get some more hp and torque, and there'll be a little more after a flash and dyno tune to go with it.
Too many pros to swapping the stock exhaust to something else, but, to each their own, but I do think the stock mufflers look really good, to be stock mufflers, lol.
Stock gen 3 exhaust is a far cry better than what was offered on the gen 2....

It was unbelievable how heavy that exhaust was....

But the exhaust on the BKing was something out of a nightmare....

Back