How many Concealed Carry permits here?

How many Concealed Carry permits here? - Curious, just took the class yesterday..

• Have permit already

Votes: 201 100.0%

• Total voters
^ Honestly ^ Images like that ^ are what give the Liberals ammo dude.
Those give guns the WRONG image, and fuel the fire for their anti-gun stance. Bad juju

Gives them the image of only violence, change the image to defense. It's better , trust me.

You can thank Obama for that bullshat
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
This has been a problem LONG before Obama.
Handguns were outlawed in Chicago in 1982

I don't even think Obama was done with College yet.
whistling.gif

But he is definitely a part of the reason why CCW's still not allowed I'll bet.
Not the ONLY reason though.

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

^ Honestly ^ Images like that ^ are what give the Liberals ammo dude.
Those give guns the WRONG image, and fuel the fire for their anti-gun stance. Bad juju

Gives them the image of only violence, change the image to defense. It's better , trust me.

You can thank Obama for that bullshat
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif
This has been a problem LONG before Obama.
Handguns were outlawed in Chicago in 1982

I don't even think Obama was done with College yet.  
whistling.gif

But he is definitely a part of the reason why CCW's still not allowed I'll bet.
Not the ONLY reason though.
When I see images like that I think of defense. Not violence.

And if Obama becomes president, the U.S. will be disarmed

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Just got mine. I'm a UK immigrant and have been in this fantastic country for 25 years and a US citizen since 1989. I feel very priveleged to be granted this permit. "Only in America" gotta love it
bowdown.gif

i've had mine for about 2 months the class was well worth the $100. i bought a 40 cal. s&w M&P and i am fortunate to carry with no restrictions.
beerchug.gif

011.JPG

i've had mine for about 2 months the class was well worth the $100.  i bought a 40 cal. s&w M&P and i am fortunate to carry with no restrictions.  
beerchug.gif
That's what my..ahem..mom carries. Yeah, she's armed and dangerous. Excellent marksman. She just did a trap shoot last weekend and does the clay pigeon shoots all the time. Makes me proud.
laugh.gif

I have one, although my my renewal got hung up and I am currently expired... I own two handguns a SIG P232 and a Taurus "Colt" 45 revolver. I like the revolver better but damn it is heavy.

Just got mine. I'm a UK immigrant and have been in this fantastic country for 25 years and a US citizen since 1989. I feel very priveleged to be granted this permit.  "Only in America" gotta love it
bowdown.gif
You've got a permit in CALI?!?  
SHOCKED.gif

Who'd you have to kill?  
biggrin.gif
San Bernadino County has a Sheriffs Department. I'm told they are more willing to provide them than counties that have a Police Department.

had mine since 98 wife since 2002 . She can hold a 4'' group at 25yds.

I have had mine for about 3 years now. I carry a Kel-tec 380 for the most part. I also have a taurus 9 mm and a 45 Cal by my bed. They just passed a thing where are going to get a shooting range here where i live. I think it will be great.

Last edited:
Back