Its time to vent about my marriage...

Lastly, DO NOT LET HER GET A CLUE ABOUT THIS THREAD. Her reading this would REALLY probably set her off...in fact, if she knows you come here, you might consider asking the mods to delete it.....

She knows of the site but would have no idea where to find the thread. If she did find it and get set off that would make my decision so much easier if she didnt respect the way i went about getting advice.

As far as her having someone else and some mentioned, i talk to her way too much for there to be time for another. I am not blindsighted either. I have fully considered there being another but I know for a fact there is not one. This is not a statement made in ignorance or hoping there is not another.

And as for those who say she does not like me or wants to break up. It seems that way but she has told me a number of times how she just drives me away but she doesnt want to be without me. I talked to her sister for a long time and we are going to try to get her into a doctor to get her some anxiety medication or something but i think she has convinced herself mentalled she is a terrible crazy person like her mother is (i had no idea how her mother was until her sister told me some things last night) after knowing alot of things i think this is destined to end unfortunately but I am going to try some things and hope for the best before i give up.

I told her things need to change last night and basically said it cannot continue if she stays the way she does. She has been pretty mellow today but we will see in a few weeks to months how things turn out and what will happen... Im not a quitter and I dont give up on anything easily its just when i see a lose lose situation I do not waste my time on it...

All I can say is good luck dude...long distance + relationship= not good.

Witht hat said, make the effort and when you look into her eyes you will know what to do, trust me on that...

I kinda skipped ahead a few pages.....I would never, never put up with verbal abuse and attention seeking behavior. VAB just really says one thing..." I don't respect you" " I don't care how you feel when I say those things,it makes ME feel better"

Stress is NOT an excuse for appalling behavior towards someone you love. When we are stressed, that is the time to support each other and help each other through the hard times.

An equal effort needs to be shared by each partner,especially when you live so far apart. You need to be even more open and understanding, and discuss workable solutions to solve your problems...together.

The problem with pple who MAY need meds to balance themselves out is that they STOP taking them as soon as they " feel better" Then it can become one long nightmare as you battle with them to please take your meds to not taking them at all.

I wish you well, I dont envy your position.....

Yes so she gets real mean and says all kinds of things, Not that I am a little girl but you know when the love of your life puts you down its hurtful no matter who you are.

First, thanks for your sacrifice!

The love of your life should not put you down. That's one issue. Another, I think the separation is a big problem. Can she go to school where you are stationed?

Whatever the outcome, do what's best for both of you, but mostly for yourself. Verbal abuse and mental anguish/drama is no good! Good luck!

I posted before reading the entire thread. I see the part about the scholarship...that is a factor but it can be worked out. Lots of good advice so far.

"am not a smart man, but i know what love is"..:laugh:
all good advice has been laid out for you brotha. work it out with "jenny"

Good luck

Back