Looks like a war is looming in Israel

This guy says it like it should be.....

......and what he is saying should encompass more than just the Israel/Hamas and now Hezbollah conflict...

Without considering violence or destruction of property NO im not supporting deporting people who may be protesting against Israel. That is NOT because Israel isn't my fav country right now. It is because they are enjoying things this country offers which is unique in the world. And that IS the right to march and protest and say things that may make Sen Hawley uncomfortable. I agree with often. Not on this. Peaceful protests? Sorry if you don't like what they are saying but deal with it.
Personally I would be happier if we had deported anyone associated with Antifa.

Without considering violence or destruction of property NO im not supporting deporting people who may be protesting against Israel. That is NOT because Israel isn't my fav country right now. It is because they are enjoying things this country offers which is unique in the world. And that IS the right to march and protest and say things that may make Sen Hawley uncomfortable. I agree with often. Not on this. Peaceful protests? Sorry if you don't like what they are saying but deal with it.
If a person is on a student visa, there are here to attend school, not protest some cause, if they aren't attending school, they can go back to their parent country to support their cause there...

People on visas don't have the same rights as citizens....and they need a size ten to the rear as they board them on transport aircraft......I wouldn't even fly them in a comfy commercial aircraft....you get a lot of people on a C-17 or C-5 Galaxy......

Take a trot over to China on a student visa and protest anything and see where that gets you......or most anywhere else other than a western country.....

Western countries are seen as weak to other countries and ripe for the picking......unless someone grabs a spine and gets them back on track....

Last edited:
If a person is on a student visa, there are here to attend school, not protest some cause, if they aren't attending school, they can go back to their parent country to support their cause there...
Just saying: I put my son through college in California, Fresno State. On a student visa. It cost me between $50k - $70k a year. If he had the time to run around and protest some cause, I would have kicked his butt all the way back to his home country.

He is a proud citizen today, senior software Engineer at Amazon.

It makes one wonder about who supports many of these protesters, who clearly are not from here?

Just saying: I put my son through college in California, Fresno State. On a student visa. It cost me between $50k - $70k a year. If he had the time to run around and protest some cause, I would have kicked his butt all the way back to his home country.

He is a proud citizen today, senior software Engineer at Amazon.

It makes one wonder about who supports many of these protesters, who clearly are not from here?
Exactly........how it should be.....

Just curious, would you be OK with your son participating in protests, where national identity is disrespected, in favor of a terrorist organization? Where our monuments and history is vandalized with aerosol spray paint?

We sure don't need people in this country that are anti fascist now, do we. Maybe profa would be more your speed. As in pro fascist.

People on visas don't have the same rights as citizens....and they need a size ten to the rear as they board them on transport aircraft......I wouldn't even fly them in a comfy commercial aircraft....you get a lot of people on a C-17 or C-5 Galaxy......

Take a trot over to China on a student visa and protest anything and see where that gets you......or most anywhere else other than a western country.....

Western countries are seen as weak to other countries and ripe for the picking......unless someone grabs a spine and gets them back on track....
Student visa affords them pretty much all rights citizens have. I still don't like it but I'm not about to start nit picking apart this country on things I personally don't like. That IS exactly what the left is doing right now. Everything they don't like, wants to hear or see is being attacked. That is what's destroying us.
Just curious, would you be OK with your son participating in protests, where national identity is disrespected, in favor of a terrorist organization? Where our monuments and history is vandalized with aerosol spray paint?
You know the answer to that already. He is not there because as an adult now he was raised differently. Deport the parents who raised these kids and reprogram the kids maybe would be better. My son said many times he wanted to go kick some ass. Nah. Not our fight.....yet.
We sure don't need people in this country that are anti fascist now, do we. Maybe profa would be more your speed. As in pro fascist.
We don't need people like you voting for Chinese puppets HERE.
The same people who locked up citizens sitting in their cars attending church in parking lots, the same people who walked around papers in hand to get into a restaurant, the same people who prevented people from seeing their parents during the pandemic are who YOU will be voting for.
And you have the infantile mind to call conservatives fascists?
Holy heck. Your candidate absolutely will 'At the stroke of a pen' (her words) do anything to you she wants and that would include rounding you up and putting you in a camp, you know, for your own good. Doubt me? Remember it happened and they did discuss and float the idea of rounding covid people up.
That's WHO YOU will be voting for not us. Pity your mind and how it's been twisted.

Student visa affords them pretty much all rights citizens have. I still don't like it but I'm not about to start nit picking apart this country on things I personally don't like. That IS exactly what the left is doing right now. Everything they don't like, wants to hear or see is being attacked. That is what's destroying us.
Not true.

Can't buy a gun, can't vote, not allowed to work a normal job without special provisions, which has time limits, can't remain in the country indefinitely.

The easiest is just become an undocumented (for Red, I call them illegal) immigrant. Get free money, work without paying tax, get payed cash under the table and steal a gun. Stay as long as you like and live the American dream.

That IS exactly what the left is doing right now. Everything they don't like, wants to hear or see is being attacked. That is what's destroying us.
I say that what is destroying us is the sentiment you just typed. The left/right hate and division. Problem is, neither side wants to offer any sort of olive branch. It’s like nobody thinks this life is worth living without that fight. What a terrible misconception.

You know the answer to that already. He is not there because as an adult now he was raised differently. Deport the parents who raised these kids and reprogram the kids maybe would be better. My son said many times he wanted to go kick some ass. Nah. Not our fight.....yet.

We don't need people like you voting for Chinese puppets HERE.
The same people who locked up citizens sitting in their cars attending church in parking lots, the same people who walked around papers in hand to get into a restaurant, the same people who prevented people from seeing their parents during the pandemic are who YOU will be voting for.
And you have the infantile mind to call conservatives fascists?
Holy heck. Your candidate absolutely will 'At the stroke of a pen' (her words) do anything to you she wants and that would include rounding you up and putting you in a camp, you know, for your own good. Doubt me? Remember it happened and they did discuss and float the idea of rounding covid people up.
That's WHO YOU will be voting for not us. Pity your mind and how it's been twisted.
When Harris is elected, she will round up some people and lock them in camps. As in prison camps. She has done this for her whole career and hopefully will keep doing it, beginning with the orange guy and his fellow criminals. And it can't happen too soon. Felons belong in prison, not on television spreading lies, hate and fear.

I say that what is destroying us is the sentiment you just typed. The left/right hate and division. Problem is, neither side wants to offer any sort of olive branch. It’s like nobody thinks this life is worth living without that fight. What a terrible misconception.
You mean like Kindergarten?

You mean like Kindergarten?
Man I don’t know where you grew up, but no, nothing like kindergarten at all. I remember falling in love with a little brunette on day one. That’s pretty much all I remember.
If on the other hand you’re saying people are acting like 5 year olds, then yes, possibly.

Last edited:
When Harris is elected, she will round up some people and lock them in camps. As in prison camps. She has done this for her whole career and hopefully will keep doing it, beginning with the orange guy and his fellow criminals. And it can't happen too soon. Felons belong in prison, not on television spreading lies, hate and fear.
Really? Please provide a link to one of these prison camps. You're right felons belong in prisons. Show us her record of doing this anywhere in her state of Ca. We know she hasn't as a VP.

Man I don’t know where you grew up, but no, nothing like kindergarten at all. I remember falling in love with a little brunette on day one. That’s pretty much all I remember.
If on the other hand you’re saying people are acting like 5 year olds, then yes, possibly.
Your possibly is correct, your English poor.

Kindergarten means people acting immaturely.

LOL, everyone knows that.

And there I was, thinking you would understand how to be logically fallacious.
Quite honestly, I was knocked off stride by you saying my English is poor. If you ever repeat that I will slap you through my keyboard. Somehow.

:laugh:

Quite honestly, I was knocked off stride by you saying my English is poor. If you ever repeat that I will slap you through my keyboard. Somehow.

:laugh:
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

Back