MotoGP 2024

Gresini rolled out an old Fausto Gresini/Garelli 125 championship livery.
1722559109536.png

This picture makes my Left hand ache. Just look at how much is going on from a hand control aspect (to say nothing of the wiring) on a modern MotoGP bike. Clutch, rear thumb brake, Front brake MC remote adjuster and I think the little one above the clutch is ride height, and you cant even see all the buttons.

Credit to Mat Oxley for the picture.
Vinales clutch lever etc. today at Silverstone.
1722703175816.png

I honestly don't know what the guys at Honda are smoking these days. They had (have?) Ai Ogura riding for them for most of his career, one of, if not the best Moto2 rider at the moment. Rumor mill has him headed to Trackhouse Aprilia now.

And now this rumor about them calling up Somkiat Chantra to replace Takagami at LCR? Dont get me wrong Chantra is probably the best Thai racer around right now, but he is not even a front runner in Moto2, though he did qualify well at Siverstone. They must see something I dont. :banghead:

BMW Inc has a huge ego. I’m surprised they would let something like this leak (and) I’m surprised they would do it in the first place. They’re aiming to field a two bike effort pretty soon I’ll bet. They’re losing to Ducati in WSB, maybe they want to try beating them in MotoGP aided by Suzuki’s efforts.

Back