What did you do to your other motorcycle today ?

Front lights are in. Waiting for the new turn signal lights for the bags to get here this week. It’s coming together slowly
Before:

View attachment 1686884
After:

View attachment 1686885

View attachment 1686886
Always a good thing to take the time ad effort to make it your own......probably somewhere, somebody would think this is a factory option and not appreciate all the thought that went into it....good thing you have us....

You need a ghosted air-brushed piece of pie put on it somewhere now.....

Thanks man, I will check them out and see.
Not gonna lie. Good fig lights are a bit harder to come by for this gen Wing. Pathfinders are good, if you can get them. Go to electrical connections. They sell good ones. But been unavailable for about a year.

When I was troubleshooting my lights I was about to throw in the towel and get new ones.

Except I couldn't find any.

Not gonna lie. Good fig lights are a bit harder to come by for this gen Wing. Pathfinders are good, if you can get them. Go to electrical connections. They sell good ones. But been unavailable for about a year.

When I was troubleshooting my lights I was about to throw in the towel and get new ones.

Except I couldn't find any.

I got the bluetooth adapter from ElectricalConnections, and turned it on for the first time last night, it works great, I'll have to look at the rest of their site.
I saw foglights on Wingstuff's site a few months ago, but everything they have seems to cost alot more than other places.
The 4 Led headlights that I put in are excellent too(I think they are Pathfinders), but of course when you lean a motorcycle into a turn at night, the inside of the turn near the bike is very dark, so some nice bright foglights would help out.
I would keep these bigger ones too, but there is no good way to mount them, and they are suprisignly very heavy.

I got the bluetooth adapter from ElectricalConnections, and turned it on for the first time last night, it works great, I'll have to look at the rest of their site.
I saw foglights on Wingstuff's site a few months ago, but everything they have seems to cost alot more than other places.
The 4 Led headlights that I put in are excellent too(I think they are Pathfinders), but of course when you lean a motorcycle into a turn at night, the inside of the turn near the bike is very dark, so some nice bright foglights would help out.
I would keep these bigger ones too, but there is no good way to mount them, and they are suprisignly very heavy.
EC and WS offer good stuff. But not the cheapest stuff.

EC and WS offer good stuff. But not the cheapest stuff.

J&P Cycles has really good prices too, that's where I got my led headlights, and I looked and they are Pathfinders.
They have a foglight kit too that says it's plug and play, but I don't see the plugs on my bike for the oem switch(which I bought to wire into my aftermarket harness).
$265, but I need to find out some more details first.

I’ve got a few things from J&P and Dennis Kirk sometimes has good prices. I was looking up those dog lights of yours, ouch. lol. Those are Harley prices
Yeah people want to sell generic stuff for the Wings because it's cheaper. LEDs are a good example. You can find a dozen LEDs that will plug into the socket. But ones made for the Wings specific performance, and there aren't many. But the difference in performance is what you decide on. LED headlights can all put out light. But finding ones that are tuned to the mirrors and focusing angles are pricier.

It's nothing to add 5K in quality aftermarket parts on a Wing.

Ask me how I know. Lol

That rabbit hole gets deep, quick…..lol

Oh look, Shiny stuff
I know a person that put over $10k into his V-Rod after paying over $30k for it.....the sad thing is he figured to give my old Bumblebee a run for it's money......but failed miserably.....I kind of felt sorry for him there for a second or two....

It's a cool bike for what it is but he needed to keep it in it's realm......he would have felt better if he did....

I know another guy that had around $15k into his Mustang and when it got hit and written off, the insurance company was only going to give him the blue book value of an '08 Mustang GT...he had to produce each and every receipt for his aftermarket parts and they would pay for the part, not the labor to install it.....

Yeah people want to sell generic stuff for the Wings because it's cheaper. LEDs are a good example. You can find a dozen LEDs that will plug into the socket. But ones made for the Wings specific performance, and there aren't many. But the difference in performance is what you decide on. LED headlights can all put out light. But finding ones that are tuned to the mirrors and focusing angles are pricier.

It's nothing to add 5K in quality aftermarket parts on a Wing.

Ask me how I know. Lol

lol, yep...I've already done that myself

I know a person that put over $10k into his V-Rod after paying over $30k for it.....the sad thing is he figured to give my old Bumblebee a run for it's money......but failed miserably.....I kind of felt sorry for him there for a second or two....

It's a cool bike for what it is but he needed to keep it in it's realm......he would have felt better if he did....

I know another guy that had around $15k into his Mustang and when it got hit and written off, the insurance company was only going to give him the blue book value of an '08 Mustang GT...he had to produce each and every receipt for his aftermarket parts and they would pay for the part, not the labor to install it.....
At that point its more beneficial to part it out. I have all my stock take off parts for the Harley should it get wrecked or sold. Come to think of it, I got 2 drawers in my tool box full of Gen 1 stuff I should sell or give away at some point. I had over 150K in my Z06 before I sold it. You never get all the money back out, but it made 1500 HP at the tires and was a blast to drive.

I ordered led turn signals for the mirrors.
I'm not the 'hey look at me on my bike' guy at all...but I do like the lights to be noticed by idiot drivers, so leds are always an improvement.
$40, plug and play, with some good youtube reviews, so I'll give them a try.

Screenshot_20240828-104255_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240828-103928_eBay.jpg

and @TallTom
My GW came with these air deflectors on the mirrors($70) and I was amazed at how well they work.
I had them turned flat to the front/closed when I got the bike, and then realized how hot my hands were, even with my well vented summer gloves.
I then turned them fully open, and wow, direct airflow on my hands, and they were instantly cooler.
These are an impressive any season mod, that really works, and isn't that expensive.
The bike came with them on the crash bars for your feet too, but one was broken, so I'm going to repair or replace it and try it when it cools down outside.
Just an FYI on something that would be really good touring, without breaking the bank(if you don't already have them).

Last edited:
I also orderd the led factory foglight replacements.
The Pathfinder kit IS plug and play after watching a video on it.
I already saw where both lights both plug in on my bike, and I know the wiring harness plug cover that they show to plug in the switch.
That will eliminate the need for the aftermarket harness that I bought, and would have to modify anyway...plus they were 10% off, lol.
I am Done spending money on this bike...for now...I hope...lmao

Screenshot_20240828-103842_Chrome.jpg

Back