What did you do to your other motorcycle today ?

So I did a thing, again. Went from these bag lights and a red tail lights

IMG_1140.jpeg

To this. And the tail light blinks when you hit the brakes

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1137.jpeg

Hmmmmm, just thinkin. My brother’s ol Hawg had em and the sound was incredible.

View attachment 1686958

There's a HD were I work that has those on it.
The guy works 2nd shift, I'll have to get a picture on my way out one afternoon.
A nice looking bike, with expensive looking spoke wheels, mini-apes, and no bags...but those fishtale pipes stick Wayyy out behind the bike.
I havn't heard it run either.

One of the best things I love about motorcycles, making it your own. So many different styles, products, directions you can go with it.
Hi. If you think you can stay with in you budget. FORGET IT! Go 2 to 3 timse over same woth the time. Mine was $60,000.00. Now I have $62,000.00 in it and I have $48,501.95 set away. Whitch will not be enought. Also have $62.01 to go for my new helmet and suit.

View attachment 1687020

View attachment 1687021

Dr released me to go back to the office next week. Been home since the triple bypass at the beginning of the year. So today I put the the trunk on it to carry racing gear and laptop. I don’t like it, but it’s easily reversible. 2 quick disconnects.
That was a long journey to get back to the office and normally I'd say that sucks to have to go to work but I bet you are looking forward to it...

And what better way to arrive to the office but on that beauty......

Got my Pathfinder foglights yesterday and put them on the Goldwing.
Plug and play, and they look good in the dark, but I didn't get a chance to ride with them yet, maybe tonight.
They came with a jumper so that they will stay on with the high beams, which I like.
They are also adjustable, but the only downside is that the plastic trim/fairing has to come off to do so, but it only takes a few minutes to do that.

20240831_125620.jpg

20240831_125628.jpg

20240831_125637.jpg

Back