Who Rode Today?

Arrived at the Isle of Man yesterday and rode the obligatory circuit. My 5th time over here and never tire of it
Have to say the Busa is a big old girl to haul up on the brakes.
There's a group of supercar owners here at the moment give their cars the beans. Lambos, McLarens and Aston Martins.... glorious sounds from those ...

IMG_20240716_143536.jpg

Arrived at the Isle of Man yesterday and rode the obligatory circuit. My 5th time over here and never tire of it
Have to say the Busa is a big old girl to haul up on the brakes.
There's a group of supercar owners here at the moment give their cars the beans. Lambos, McLarens and Aston Martins.... glorious sounds from those ...

View attachment 1685637
This is on my bucket list!

Got out for a little ride today in the back country and saw only one other bike....an HD.....

It was a beautiful morning, sunshine, cool and no wind...the bike ran flawlessly.

I had some sort of tuner car come right up on my backside at one point as I was heading into a complex chicane corner I frequent so I turned it up a notch and left the car for dead through the corners, there's a long upward slope once you get through them and the Bumblebee powers up that slope like nobody's business.......I never saw that car again...

I’d love to. I’ve cleaned and serviced all three but as long as it’s 100+ outside I’m staying inside. I think next Tuesday is (barely) under 100 so I may ride over the hill to NV and linger up high where it’s only in the 80s. The hour to and from the 80s is where it gets dicey.
I'm with you there. When it's hot enough that the tar snakes start to melt and get gooey, it's time to cool it literally.

Hi. I have ridej at 107° and 6° At 107° it was a ride from New Bedford about 90 milws on Cape Cod. The 6° was from NJ to New Bedford MA. The 107 was a lot better than the 6°.
I rode my ST1300 from Springfield MO to the the end of Cape Cod, Provincetown. Had to buy a t shirt. Bee and Blanca would hate it, it’s the gayest community I’ve seen lol. Man that was fun. Went up into Maine and to Niagara Falls on that trip too.

image.jpg

I rode my ST1300 from Springfield MO to the the end of Cape Cod, Provincetown. Had to buy a t shirt. Bee and Blanca would hate it, it’s the gayest community I’ve seen lol. Man that was fun. Went up into Maine and to Niagara Falls on that trip too.

View attachment 1686419
Hi. Yes it is a very different place. That life style is no for me. I only like girls. Big but if you you are Bi. You have a better chance of going home with someone.

LOL pretty sure everyone appreciates her, maybe not everyone wants to have sex with her though.

Had my son and his family up for a week, he brought his bike as well as his lady's on a trailer...

His lady rides a Honda 500 Scrambler...it's a decent little bike.....not my style though.

We went for a ride together but honestly, it was a real challenge to ride with her as she is a new rider and that Honda will barely get out of it's own way. I had to lead because they didn't know the roads good enough...it was hard. I was so self conscious of not accelerating too fast or anything that I had the bike in C mode and even then it was hard to keep them where I wanted to because her bike was just so slow.

To top it off she's kind of a hipster so chooses style over function and has this new-old style helmet with the big bubble visor and no vents....it was hot and she was melting in that thing....I told her people in the day wore those because there was nothing else.

Back