Chris Moore has the first gen 3 turbo.

People on this forum flamed the TTS kit in the most disrespectful way- in his own thread. This kit is far less impressive than what TTS put out so far. How many more times do you need to see an H2 whip a 300 hp turbo Busa to realize what has been shown will also get smoked against an H2?

I said before, at 400 hp or less the TTS supercharger is going to be hard to beat.

Just seems like you guys couldn’t suck on Moores tits harder.

People here also talk tons of crap about how underwhelming the Gen 3 is and how Suzuki should have done more blah blah blah. How is this any different?

Objectively what they have shown is not impressive. I’m probably the one or two guys in this thread ready to pull the trigger on a turbo kit. When I saw the video on this it actually made me a bit sad because I really want a mail order turbo kit but this isn’t the one.

The RCC kit with a 15 year old gt35r made 380 whp on pump gas and 550 whp on race gas.

They needed to use e85 with this kit to make what RCC made on pump gas. It doesn’t seem like you guys know what it means to use e85.

I think what this is going to boil down to with TTS vs HTP is going to come down to a kit designed to be an extremely fast street bike (TTS) vs a kit built to be just for racing (HTP). No intercooler single throttle body turbo with incredible capability seems like it’s designed around running on M1 like all of their other drag bikes sitting in their shop.

My Camaro makes 1300 to the ground with no intercooler on M1 and has no issues (other than fuel consumption when making a pull) it’ll also run on E85 but by the end of a pull IATs are climbing aggressively.

Seems like HTP built an all out race kit, and are turning it down for the street guys before RCC/etc get a street kit out like Gen2

Honestly, with no disrespect to CM, or the whole street scene(zero hate here)...I can't belive they continue to get away with what they do.
I have no problem with anyone ripping empty roads.
I know the cops have better things to do, and are tired of being hasseled about everything they do in the public eye.
But what I hear and see of Florida especially(you guys correct me if I'm wrong), but a wheelie gets your bike impounded??
And that street racing gets your bike or car taken if...if, they can catch you.
Many states are also charging spectators for being there(when everyone is hanging out in the cut, making multiple runs, running eliminations in the same spot for extended periods of time).
As well as several states arresting people and taking vehicles based on their youtube and social media posts.
Just because you say, "we're in Mexico now" (even though road signs clearly say otherwise) doesn't really cover you in court. And if the law comes after you at a later time, the phone or gopro has a gps time and date embedded in the video, as well as your phone will tell this on it's own...including gps speed.
Yes, that tech is simple and real.
It seems all it would take is the wrong person in law enforcement getting p*ssed off, and they could take out alot of high up and big name players in the game.
Again, no hate here, and I'm an old wheelie riding hoon, I don't call the police...for Anything.
I just have my concerns that technology is gonna catch up to these guys, and do their business alot of harm.
I had fun playing cat and mouse when I was a young idiot, and still may have to duck out on rare occasion...but I wouldn't want to be in a group or crowd like that and get myself hemmed up either.
So through the internet Everyone knows they'll be in FL this weekend, go to 'Mexico' again and run, then be right.
I love bikes, always have, always will.
Drag/roll racing isn't my thing, but I like the go fast parts and tech that goes into it, as well as seeing the incredible hp, acceleration and speed as a result.
They're already coming for the tuners on emissions alone(look at Ohio and Brocks).
I just think that these guys have gotten so blatent, that they are on borrowed time.
And that they All stay safe and out of trouble.

I think it’s why a lot of the bigger guys don’t post videos anymore. I’m in California and watch all the time where the cops openly tell you they cruise social media and the next morning after takeovers go impound 20+ cars.

At our dig road they show up frequently and let us know which idiot posted a picture from the parking lot to their story so they knew we were coming out that night.

It’s not racers that are ruining it. It’s spectators needing to show off for clout. Everyone thinks their entitled to watch and be there and be relevant and you end up with 150 people who ride stretched fat tire bikes, Harley’s, groms, 400s to stand in the side of the freeway pushing eachother out of the way to get a 200mph flyby video. Meanwhile they’re also doing burnouts donuts etc between races and burning down roads and racers.

How is the R&D done without the intercooler?

I am a total newbie in the forced induction thing.

LE: When I was analyzing TTS kit, everybody was discussing about intercoolers.

Now we are just a few guys asking about this.

In my mind, after reading a lot on this forum, the intercooler seemed the most important thing after a great ECU tuning.

Builds without intercooler seemed the basic ones, the least expensive ways to have a turbo Hayabusa.

I expected HTP and CM to use an intercooler from the start.

Probably some information is missing in my head and that is why things don’t connect right.
HTP is used to designing turbo kits that don’t need any IC because max effort grudge bikes run in M1 not gas. I bet their kit makes a lazy street kit and a 6 second capable grudge kit. They never tried to hide that their kit was going to be motec driven because they aren’t as interested in the street crowd as they are their max effort type of customers.

HTP is used to designing turbo kits that don’t need any IC because max effort grudge bikes run in M1 not gas. I bet their kit makes a lazy street kit and a 6 second capable grudge kit. They never tried to hide that their kit was going to be motec driven because they aren’t as interested in the street crowd as they are their max effort type of customers.
Now it starts to make sense to me.

Thank you!

How is the R&D done without the intercooler?

I am a total newbie in the forced induction thing.

LE: When I was analyzing TTS kit, everybody was discussing about intercoolers.

Now we are just a few guys asking about this.

In my mind, after reading a lot on this forum, the intercooler seemed the most important thing after a great ECU tuning.

Builds without intercooler seemed the basic ones, the least expensive ways to have a turbo Hayabusa.

I expected HTP and CM to use an intercooler from the start.

Probably some information is missing in my head and that is why things don’t connect right.
You aren’t missing anything. A 300hp turbo with no intercooler is a basic stage 1 kit.

People made an intercooler, specifically the liquid to air, seem like the most important thing. They crapped all over TTS and said “oh well how will it hold up in a 1.5 mile wide open pull” and all this bull mess about asking for proof of air intake temps. Is that magically no longer needed?

Now because Chris Moore is the customer it’s nothing but get on your knees and praise the result?

It’s embarrassing how rude people were to @powerfulone in his thread. His supercharger kit is more impressive than what has been revealed by HTP/Moore in their video.

My only question to @powerfulone is what fuel was used to make 372 whp and how do you tune with a 1 bar map sensor?

Whereabouts in Florida? I would go see it / him if it's not 5 hours away from me
I don’t think those details will ever be posted. Most of the guy’s actual participating think there’s too many spectators there already. Honestly it’s probably time for a new spot. The sport bike crowd isn’t the only group to use the stretch of road.

We all know it’s not legal but blasting through the canyons or mountain roads isn’t either. I think people like the duo that make up max wrist/mad Maxy do more harm than the roll race guys for our community. At least the roll racers and drag racers for that matter shut down or use roads with very little traffic and certainly not doing it at peak traffic hours…. for the most part. It’s not a perfect scenario but let’s remember where it all started.
Also… for the record.. I do not condone nor oppose to this behavior I’m sure we’ve all twisted the throttle beyond legal limits at times.

I think what this is going to boil down to with TTS vs HTP is going to come down to a kit designed to be an extremely fast street bike (TTS) vs a kit built to be just for racing (HTP). No intercooler single throttle body turbo with incredible capability seems like it’s designed around running on M1 like all of their other drag bikes sitting in their shop.

My Camaro makes 1300 to the ground with no intercooler on M1 and has no issues (other than fuel consumption when making a pull) it’ll also run on E85 but by the end of a pull IATs are climbing aggressively.

Seems like HTP built an all out race kit, and are turning it down for the street guys before RCC/etc get a street kit out like Gen2
Well said and very accurate. Thanks. People should read this comment again and understand what this kit is.

I didn’t see anyone disrespecting TTS at all. I saw people asking for proof. Numbers. That’s all. If the bike makes X amount of power, then show me what the times are. Not having the proper gearing, or weather conditions sucks and aren’t helping. I don’t care about hp numbers so much as how fast it is. People buying this kit are rarely going to be riding a stock setup bike. So why test like that? I just don’t understand the thought process. Put this kit on a setup bike with proper gearing and destroy some built H2’s and you’ll need a new dump truck for your cash. Just asking for some proof.

So why isn’t the Superbusa fast and why should the HTP bike be faster?

I would love to see performance facts of the 2 bikes compared.

Superbusa is said to have 382 bhp on fuel pump and 400 bhp on E85. Just 18 bhp from using E85?

HTP bike had 302 wheel horse power, right? That is around 345 bhp (15% in plus) and 372 whp on E85. So 70 whp from using E85.

You aren’t missing anything. A 300hp turbo with no intercooler is a basic stage 1 kit.

People made an intercooler, specifically the liquid to air, seem like the most important thing. They crapped all over TTS and said “oh well how will it hold up in a 1.5 mile wide open pull” and all this bull mess about asking for proof of air intake temps. Is that magically no longer needed?

Now because Chris Moore is the customer it’s nothing but get on your knees and praise the result?

It’s embarrassing how rude people were to @powerfulone in his thread. His supercharger kit is more impressive than what has been revealed by HTP/Moore in their video.

My only question to @powerfulone is what fuel was used to make 372 whp and how do you tune with a 1 bar map sensor?

I think that TTS just used different pistons as well?, vs HTP's pistons and rods(even though they are aiming for much higher numbers)?
I like them both, and find both very interesting, as well as an apples vs oranges comparison.
I think the sc is better for the street hoon like me(cheaper and simpler), where as the turbo is better for guys like you that are really trying to go fast.

I didn’t see anyone disrespecting TTS at all. I saw people asking for proof. Numbers. That’s all. If the bike makes X amount of power, then show me what the times are. Not having the proper gearing, or weather conditions sucks and aren’t helping. I don’t care about hp numbers so much as how fast it is. People buying this kit are rarely going to be riding a stock setup bike. So why test like that? I just don’t understand the thought process. Put this kit on a setup bike with proper gearing and destroy some built H2’s and you’ll need a new dump truck for your cash. Just asking for some proof.
They ran 9.30’s @ 163 mph and I believe in their latest dyno video they said they are on 17 lbs of boost. Skip to the end.

202 just posted a thread today and he’s using an mtc gen 2 clutch. 9.0 @ 160 mph on 18 lbs of boost.

What other proof is needed? You want numbers and he posted a dyno video. You should know that 1/4 mile E.T. is fully dependent on bike setup and rider weight. The MPH he ran is indicative of the HP he showed on his dyno, 370 whp.

TTS Richard isn’t a jockey or a drag racer so saying he needs more than dyno numbers seems silly to me. He’s had two different motorcycles journalists ride the bike on film and showed a log of the bike topping out.

I’m not going to write this HTP kit off yet but I don’t see how this kit is going to deliver 500+ whp on e85 or race gas.

The RCC kit stated “This is the ultimate street/strip kit, the liq/air intercooler on this kit will allow you to safely run up to 380hp on pump fuel, and it will make a very efficient 550hp on race fuel.”

If the RCC Ultra is the proven gold standard and uses a liquid intercooler to achieve their numbers then how will this kit match or exceed that without an intercooler on the same or similar fuel?

So far they have shown they can match the TTS kit but they need until redline to get 9lbs of boost.

I’m not going to spend a ton of money to get left in the dust by an H2 with bolt ons.

And I thought I was the only one.
Seems any challenges to either CM or Brocks gets flamed and shot down.
Don't get me wrong, both are very good at what they do, but to not openly accept other options, just because they aren't these two, or heaven forbid, not US based is un cool - esp when they openly got quite an aggressive showing here

I think you are missing the size of that turbo. It is much bigger than most. That bike isn’t anywhere near done. It is being tested. And it’s at the beginning of that. Of course it takes near the top of the rev range to make little power like that. It probably spools at 7500 lol.

As to the TTS I want to see what it can do against an H2. I want to see a top speed run. I want to see someone using it on a setup bike to race another bike. I want to see that it will run like a 370hp bike should. I don’t want to see gearing mistakes, and runs on a stock bike. Those are useless. What is the kit capable of is what I want to know. I shouldn’t have to buy the kit to see what its potential is. That’s insane.

Those journalists rode the bike on stock gearing. Wtf is the use of having 370 hp if you limit it to the same speed a stock bike can go? It’s not that difficult. Would anyone build a twin turbo Huracan and leave a governor on it? When you build something like this you don’t throw it on a Buick and say it makes 5 million hp but you’ll never be able to use it because it’s running 1950’s tires. Put the kit on a race bike and let’s see what it is capable of. Hell keep it on a stock bike but change the gearing to see what it is actually capable of doing.

Last edited:
I think you are missing the size of that turbo. It is much bigger than most. That bike isn’t anywhere near done. It is being tested. And it’s at the beginning of that. Of course it takes near the top of the rev range to make little power like that. It probably spools at 7500 lol.

As to the TTS I want to see what it can do against an H2. I want to see a top speed run. I want to see someone using it on a setup bike to race another bike. I want to see that it will run like a 370hp bike should. I don’t want to see gearing mistakes, and runs on a stock bike. Those are useless. What is the kit capable of is what I want to know. I shouldn’t have to buy the kit to see what its potential is. That’s insane.
I’m not missing anything and have been posting about the g25-550 for months. They are using the g30-770.

How does the video I posted about not show the TTS bike performing as it should? If you can’t see past stock gearing or Richard riding a bike he proudly built; that’s on you.

His/Richard’s MPH is the same as a bike on here with a big turbo, stand-alone, MTC clutch, and an extended swingarm. Seems like you’re missing that.

It seems like you want TTS to replicate exactly how you want to use your bike. He topped the bike out in 6th gear with stock gearing. How is that not a top speed run?

I’d say guys like you and me are in the minority. Not everyone buying a kit like that intend to do 1 mile racing.

It’s at the beginning of being tested but you generate a base map before ever starting a bike. It’s math and if you’re smart, you do that math ahead of time so you don’t end up like Boosted Cycle Performance and run out of map sensor or run out of fuel when the bike is strapped to the dyno.

Without an intercooler I don’t see this kit doing great things on pump gas or race gas. And I sent HTP an email in December asking about it because I want it to be good.

380hp is capable of going mid 170mphs trap speed.... maybe high 170s. Ill bet the HTP bike goes 170mPh range trap speed with ease.. and about 220-225MPH on the big end... if they turn it up just a little. ITS WHAT IS EXPECTED. the HTP bike has a bigger turbo with expectations of turning it up if desired. the intercooler point is moot..... nothing to do with power application. race fuel is an equalizer.
At stock height and wheelbase? Without even a clutch mod? Not a chance in hell.

Magically now an intercooler doesn’t matter? I have no clue what you want by the “big end” but reading it again you must not mean 1/4 mile.

How will they turn it up without the ability to keep the intake temps in check? Methanol is the dumbest answer one could say so let’s not go there.

For everyone else here. You absolutely can’t expect a bike with the stock slipper clutch to perform half as good as a bike with an MTC Gen 2 clutch on a drag strip. The MTC is a race only part that is not intended for street use.

They put an MTC Gen 2 on the HTP bike and with Moore riding it, the thing better go quicker and faster than TTS.

The clutch is $2,200 and requires a $500 billet cover. 1 Stop Speed has this in their description:

Includes a tuning kit and a base set up tune courtesy of 1 Stop Speed. Our tunes have resulted in 1.27 60’ times on bone stock motor to 1.12 60’ times on a turbo bike.

A stock clutch at stock height/wheelbase I’ve done a best of 1.7 seconds 60’ and that seems pretty standard. With a Brock’s clutch mod people can generally do 1.5s 60’

Moore going faster than TTS at a drag strip on his bike with a $2,700 drag race mtc clutch means nothing to the average street rider and means nothing comparing the TTS Supercharger to the HTP turbo kit.

Everyone will have a different clutch, ride height, swingarm length, etc. If you guys don’t understand that then I can’t help you.

Back