EV vehicles

I've read that EV flooded with sea water can have a very bad reaction and some catch fire....I can't recall but it was a flood somewhere in Florida where this happened...

Maybe @Blanca BusaLess would know more about it as our resident Floridian.....?
You know they don't catch on fire Bee. CMon. That link of the Cybertruck frolicking along the beach proved saltwater isn't a problem for the Cybertruck.

*Sarcasm for the slower ones.

I've read that EV flooded with sea water can have a very bad reaction and some catch fire....I can't recall but it was a flood somewhere in Florida where this happened...

It was hurricane Ian in Ft Myers where a lot of EVs went under. And yes it seems getting wet is bad but salt water is worse. Many went zzzzt and self combusted. But by the time ems got to them the storm and surge was over and they were all just charred relics.

Here ya go Bee. Canada specific for ya.

It also illustrates how gullible people succumb to believe that Tesla is doing well by stating that they have vehicle orders on backorder for years out.

Tesla takes reservations because it's easy to reserve and there is no loss if you cancel.

Here it shows, 100s of thousands can cancel, and suddenly there is a glut of unsold vehicles Tesla has to try and dump.

A reservation is not a sale. But it's easy to cook your books if you can convince everyone they are.

Another example is a guy that has a channel "Hoovie's Garage"

He bought and then dumped a Cybertruck at a loss. It sits on the dealers lot 3 months later unsold. They have it listed for $1000 less than what they paid him. Still over MSRP list price.

Back