Gen 3 price

RSXtypeS

Registered
What do you guy think the Price will Be in the US?? And what would your limit be for you to just keep the Busa you currently have??

I'm guessing 17000$.
If its north of that I'm gonna wait until I can pick a new one up for that or less hopefully

My dealer friend said that here in Canada they're talking "sub-$24K"... with the ZX14 at $18K, I'd hope it's WAY less than $24K.

$18,599 USD

155650E9-51B4-4924-B398-DA1290DDA426.jpeg

This is one that needs to be seen at the show room,sat on...test ridden.....before pulling the 22,000+ trigger.;)

Totally agree.

I guess Suzuki wants to save face by not having their flagship stagnating in dealership showrooms... something that might not be a worry had they at least equalled the ZX-14R in engine displacement.

Let's be honest with ourselves: the main reason we all are here is for the d*ick-swinging associated with riding the biggest, baddest sportbike on the planet. If the Busa isn't the biggest and baddest... well...

The new Hayabusa is probably a wonderful machine however it appears to be moving away from the straight line terror it was designed to be and turning into a powerful semi-uncomfortable grand-tourer. Suzuki better be careful with this course of action as there are many far better and established touring bikes out there to compete with the Gen3.

Back