Gen 3 price

When we talk about a crazy price for a motorcycle check out this advertisement..

Yep! They sold for $100k USD initially but prices are going up if you can even find one. Hard to compare a Busa to stuff like this when most start at $40k for a base V4S/R and sky is the limit on other models. When you think of it that way, Busa is a bargain at $16-18k..

Yep! They sold for $100k USD initially but prices are going up if you can even find one. Hard to compare a Busa to stuff like this when most start at $40k for a base V4S/R and sky is the limit on other models. When you think of it that way, Busa is a bargain at $16-18k..
I was just noting a crazy priced motorcycle...over $100k for a motorcycle is pretty outlandish regardless of the farkles it has IMO

Many race bikes are often over that amount so just depends how fast or rare you want to go…
I feel you, it's just shocking to see such a figure on a bike....

Lots of people probably have that in their bikes but it's generally in increments so it goes by un-noticed....

Hmmm, I dunno. Labor shortage worse than ever. Perhaps an inventory shortage causes dealers to add on prices like Toyota and others are doing. If I were going to buy a busa this or next year, I would do it now according to what I see going on in the world, but that's me ya know. I saw a white busa go for $16k on sale 4 months ago at Van Nuys Suzuki in California, only white. I paid MSRP for my black one.

Back