Gen 3 price

They are wanting $22,500 here for one.....

The left over gen 2s are sitting a very long time before moving so I'd say this bike will grow moss on it before it goes out the door.

Insurance companies will make sure not many are sold.

shouldn't the insurance get cheaper since its "slower"......;)
Nobody said it's slower though....a little down on power doesn't mean it's slower.

The gen 1 is down on power compared to a gen 2 but the gen 1 isn't slower....

......and to add to this-we are talking insurance companies were little makes sense most of the time

I will stick with my 2012 Big Black Blazin' Busa until she can't go anymore. You guys go ahead and enjoy the new stuff.

The Aussie ad says "starting at 27k Aussie dollars" which converts to $20,700. I noticed the words "starting at" which implies there options that will cost more than the base price.

Is it worth it? Yes, for all the electronics, it is. The problem isn't the electronics (other than the ABS which MSN seems to think is overly intrusive), it's the rest of the bike that I wouldn't want. It is a great looking bike but built to meet emissions requirements and not performance gains as far as I can tell right now.

The Aussie ad says "starting at 27k Aussie dollars" which converts to $20,700. I noticed the words "starting at" which implies there options that will cost more than the base price.

Is it worth it? Yes, for all the electronics, it is. The problem isn't the electronics (other than the ABS which MSN seems to think is overly intrusive), it's the rest of the bike that I wouldn't want. It is a great looking bike but built to meet emissions requirements and not performance gains as far as I can tell right now.
Other videos watched says you can shut all the "nanny" intrusions off...

The only performance gain I can see is in the mid range..

Here’s two Gen 3’s in the shop I work at...
Look closely at that price tag... $28999!

62053C3F-9B1D-4153-880E-C1540B0580B6.jpeg

Here’s two Gen 3’s in the shop I work at...
Look closely at that price tag... $28999!

View attachment 1641175
There's my bike, the black and burnt orange ...
shouldn't the insurance get cheaper since its "slower"......;)
I've owned a 2008, which I put 46ooo miles on and presently have a 2022..
If there is and difference in speed I can't tell...
I'm guessing 17000$.
If its north of that I'm gonna wait until I can pick a new one up for that or less hopefully

I've noted people are asking crazy prices for older Hayabusas as well...I saw where the owner was asking $13k for a lower mileage 2010...and it was basically stock.

I also note these things are sitting on the market for a long time.

Back