Gen 3 price

Capture.JPG

Prior to my purchase I was researching on line and I found a few video reviews from Europe and they were saying this is the new 2021 Hayabusa.

Yep, the first Honda CBX was marketed as a 1979 here, in the UK it was a 1978. Ads or reviews don’t reflect what Suzuki Inc. says. Does anyone have a Gen3 registered as a 2021 model?

And they're overpriced here!
No way I'm paying $21k+ to risk getting some pos that's brakes could fail any moment, may not restart at any time, has a clunky transmission with a QS that misses gears, and a flash no be able to fix it...I will Pass.
No, not all Gen3's have these problems, but one is too many, and Suzuki is doing nothing...which has Really soured them on my after a lifetime of loving them.

And they're overpriced here!
No way I'm paying $21k+ to risk getting some pos that's brakes could fail any moment, may not restart at any time, has a clunky transmission with a QS that misses gears, and a flash no be able to fix it...I will Pass.
No, not all Gen3's have these problems, but one is too many, and Suzuki is doing nothing...which has Really soured them on my after a lifetime of loving them.
$23k for one here

I also saw a '19 for $18,500...there is a dreamer....and there are man other dreamers out there...saw a 2010 for $15,500.......and there are crazy prices for many others...

I'd imagine if I go into the same site in 2 months the same bikes will be there...

Wow those prices are out of control. Where does everyone live? Down here in non liberal America, Florida to be exact. They sell for MSRP.

You guys think they're over priced where you are?
We pay $29,450 incl on road costs . . . my shop has sold 2, one black and one silver, and have one white one in stock on the showroom floor at present.
We sold the silver one on Saturday morning, guy picked it up today after I did the pre delivery check and set up this morning.
pics . .
342EAE20-76C8-45E4-B9BE-B3E2924322F9.jpeg

Below, read my story on the repair order/job card!
314F8B60-9FC5-4EFE-92C0-9527FD0FF165.jpeg

She goes as well as she looks, smooth, quick and tight!
35DC446A-74C3-45A0-9A5A-7BB47AE766DB.jpeg

At the moment, in Germany you get a brand new Busa for 16.500 Euro incl. taxes and incl. original seat cover! Thats a damn good price i think! But still nobody wants a Busa since last year. Its a shame, such a good bike for such a amazing price! Even some 70 hp cruisers from european brands are much more expensive!

Back