• 5'4''-5'8''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'8''-6'

• 6'-6'4''

• 6'4''-6'8''

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • too big for your own good(at least you ride a cool bike)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6'5' and 290 I want a bigger Busa. jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090742048 -->

6'2&quot;......215.........Perfect fit. I'am a little wide in the shoulders. Going to try a different screen. Other than that.........It was made for me smile.gif

5'9&quot; 185. Works perfect for me. Was 209 but trimmed up quite a bit.

I'm a &quot;leggy&quot; 6'3&quot; (lol) and weigh in at about 215.

I've owned comparatively small bikes like an SV, 954 and GSX-R1 (and wound up not only uncomfortable but a bit self conscious as well). However, the 'busa is the best fit of 'em all IMO.

I find the 'busa fits me perfectly.

5'-9&quot; and 145 lbs. I figure that at that size/weight I automatically have have an advantage. I'm not having to get another 100 lbs or so moving that you bigger guys do! biggrin.gif Saves on mods! wink.gif The bike feels fine.

6'1&quot; 185 lbs. Trimmed down from 217 lbs wow.gif
Busa fits like a glove wink.gif
I'm small enough that I can get a good tuck, but big enough to push it around cool.gif .

6'2&quot; and 230 lbs. My brother was laughing at me when I was riding his R1 last year. He said I looked like a gorilla on a bicycle. smile.gif I never thought I'd be comfortable on a sportbike until I rode the Busa.

6,2, 143.299. you guys makeing me feel like a feather weight!!!

<!--EDIT|josh_676
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102837819 -->

5'9&quot; @ 160lbs. lowered the rear about 1and a half inches, the bikes perfect.

Im 5' 9'' with a 190 lbs....with a dog bone on mine..fits me like a glove...when I crack it open I usually take a diaper pin and hook myself to the bike...lol...

ive noticed that when a 1300r rider talks about their size they are usualy pretty big.  im 6'5'' and thats part of the reason i got mine
Being 6'3&quot; and 245 is but &quot;one&quot; of the reasons I bought a Busa . Pillion comfort came into play as well and the Busa can be muscled through the twisties plenty good .

It's also the reason I own and ride a ZX-9R . Those bikes were cut from a different mold than the new liter bikes are and actually are rideable .But thats another topic laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back