• 5'4''-5'8''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'8''-6'

• 6'-6'4''

• 6'4''-6'8''

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • too big for your own good(at least you ride a cool bike)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5'8", 165 here. had to lower it one hole on adjustable dogbones and one inch in front with Pingel bushings to flat foot it.

Plan to put on a Tobin seat and raise rear to stock height for cornering purposes.

I dont know how I missed this thread.

6'4" 280+ Name matches the profile. laugh.gif

I bought the busa for the looks, comfort, and respect.

6' 7" and somewhere in the 315-320 range in mass. Gotta lose some of this jelly roll though if I want better gas mileage sad.gif I'm hoping to drop down to 250 someday though with my muscle mass I'm thinking the best I'm gonna hit is 275'ish

6' 150lbs very comfy smile.gif
Might lower it a tad in a future, just to perfect that back-up move muscle.gif

(BLU88 @ Jul. 01 2004,17:42) 6'5 230 .. BIKE FIT ME WELL .. AND I LOVED IT EVEN MORE WHEN I RODE IT... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
6' 250 I think your bike would fit me well too. How about ship it down here so I can be sure.

PS don't forget the key. tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I am 5' 8" and around 140 and the bike feels fine to me. I like the weight of a bike in the turns it just dosn't feel as solid on a lighter bike

DSCF6279smaller.jpg

I'm 6'5" 320lbs and like everyone else with size this is the only choice for me. I rode a friend's R-6 and my wife said I looked like a monkey humping a football. biggrin.gif
She rides her own Busa and she's 5'8" and I don't know her weight and don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back