• 5'4''-5'8''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'8''-6'

• 6'-6'4''

• 6'4''-6'8''

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • too big for your own good(at least you ride a cool bike)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6' 325 lbs. this is how i look on my brothers LiL. bike.
thats why I'm choosing to buy the Busa.
I wanted a bike that didn't make me feel like Grate Ape!!!! wow.gif mad.gif laugh.gif blush.gif blush.gif

BIG_SAM.jpg

blush.gif

5'8", 155 lbs. Bike seems small to me. Other bike is an 1800 Gold Wing, b/4 that Harley Road King. Guess everything is relative.

6'2" 220lbs. Size and fit of the bike is one of the main reasons.

ok 5'10" and 230 lbs...got the gut and my brother who is 5'9" and about 175 tells me that this should be the incentive to loose some weight so i can keep up with him. lol....what he dont know yet will hurt him lol

6'7" 230+lbs...need to trim bodyfat from 19% to like 10%-less mass =more gas!!! love the fit of my busa, no need to lower but guna drop it 1 1/2" front w/adjustable links in the rear for better launch @ the track.

6'0 and 190lbs. The Busa fits me great and I wanted the available power at all ranges. I also wanted a bike that could do it all, touring and sport riding.

5'5" here.. I lowered it an inch in back and can flat foot it with my riding boots on. Backing up can be a problem at times, but I'm not a petite girlie-girl, so I just throw my weight into it. smile.gif

6'1" 204 Yep the Busa fits like a glove and will do it all! Is even more comfy on long hauls than my Bandit was.    beerchug.gif  bowdown.gif

Well yeah so I am 5'6" any problem with that?! I can back it up just fine if its not on a steep incline. No the bike is not lowered I just have tree trunk legs. I weigh in at 200#. I should be around 175-180 in better condition. beerchug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back