• 5'4''-5'8''

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'8''-6'

• 6'-6'4''

• 6'4''-6'8''

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • too big for your own good(at least you ride a cool bike)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iam only little irish lad (GUY) 5,7 180lbs look like a bitbull....... the busa worrys when i get on....... at wot am gona do to it next......... devil.gif

5' 5" 150lbs... I'm the smallest so far! dogbones lowered 2" but going to lower it another inch as soon as I can figure out a way to modify the HMF exhaust mounting plates so they don't hit the swingarm. And lowered about 1.5" in the front via my shiny new top clamp.
Lowered 3" in the rear I touch flat footed..

6' and 240 .....Busa fits/feels alot better than than my 750 Gixxer .

5'10 @ 150 lbs. Skinny little bugger. Get a few funny looks sometimes getting on or off, like a kid who has borrowed my Dad's scoot. You can't muscle a 'Busa anyway, not like an R6 or something. Like the old man told me constantly as a young bloke on the MX tracks, "smooth is fast". He also said "leave it alone or it will fall off", so i guess he wasn't right about everything. smile.gif

6', 150.................fits great(even better since I changed from OEM rider footpegs to tl 1000r pegs). cool.gif cool.gif

cool.gif

5'8" 180 not a problem as long as you don't ask me to back it up........???

Been told I look small on the bike...........Not sure if that's a compliment!
I agree, 5' 8" and backing it up is a problem, and I'm no weakling either, the Tobin seat did help lower the seat height. The busa has one of the lowest seat heights, one of the main reason I went for it, other that it just looks so good.

6'1" 235 Yep, Been eatin... smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138180865 -->

6'2&quot; and 175.
Why does everyone lower it? I've got 3 inches of air between crotch and seat when straddling it, flat-footed.
I'm only a 34&quot; inseam.

It's already about 2 inches lower than my 1200 Bandit.

And yes, I got the Busa cause the Bandit isn't fast enough, it's wheelie-limited.

5' 5&quot; 155

With a Corbin seat I still don't come close to flat foot at stock height.

Don't plan on lowering it I like it just the way it is.

If I have to back it up I get off and lean it on me to move it.

6'4&quot; 210lbs...

Wanted to buy a GSXR 1k but the bike just seemed to small, Da BUSA seems to be a &quot;better&quot; fit for da big boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back