List all your Gen 3 Mods

Zero gravity windshield, Blackout the side fairings boomerans, Brocks Corvin seat, Evil swingarm, Coremoto wheels, ZVX3 Gold chain, Vortex rear sprocket, Titanium rear brake disk bolts and a few others with front and rear axle and sprocket nuts also, Brocks CT exhaust, Brock kick stand, Brocks tripletree, 5 holes rear lowering link, Brocks straps, Sprint air filter, Amsoil synthetic oil, water weather additive, Carbon Smith dimpled stacks, Q3+ front and Q5 rear Dunlop tires. I haven mounted the front Galfer brake discs i purchased im still wayting for Galfer to develop the rear one i want to mount them all.

Screenshot_20230119-203440_Instagram.jpg

Zero gravity windshield, Blackout the side fairings boomerans, Brocks Corvin seat, Evil swingarm, Coremoto wheels, ZVX3 Gold chain, Vortex rear sprocket, Titanium rear brake disk bolts and a few others with front and rear axle and sprocket nuts also, Brocks CT exhaust, Brock kick stand, Brocks tripletree, 5 holes rear lowering link, Brocks straps, Sprint air filter, Amsoil synthetic oil, water weather additive, Carbon Smith dimpled stacks, Q3+ front and Q5 rear Dunlop tires. I haven mounted the front Galfer brake discs i purchased im still wayting for Galfer to develop the rear one i want to mount them all.

View attachment 1661029
In this picture she still has the Q4 on the rear but not anymore i just changed it last weekend.

All my mods are for comfort and appearance, Suzuki touring windscreen, Suzuki upgrade seat, rear seat cowl, extra fairing decals, wheel decals, dropped pegs (big comfy ones), Cortech tank bag, Cortech tail bag for overnight trips I haven’t taken yet and a GoPro 11 dash cam.
Im thinking hard on that touring windshield lets see.

View attachment 1661029
That's one good looking bike right there.....

Did you get it flashed as well?

View attachment 1661029
I forgot shes got the Smartmoto pair block offs also

Arata Detla 2 full Ti system, Sprint filter, dimpled carbon smith stacks, CM flash, pair delete, ignition key delete, carbon front fender, Brembo RCS16 clutch master with core moto line, Brembo RCS19 brake master with core moto lines, galfer front rotors, ebc pads, domino grips cut forks, Penske double adjustable shock, 5 hole lowering links, rear brake delete, sharkmoto aero disc, 0-4 evil arm, ek 3D chain, vortex sprockets

On order
Carbon headlight, core moto wheels, Brock’s clutch mod alif triple tree

Left to order
New seat/seat cover

Picture!!!
Hear are pics of my mods, the Suzuki touring windscreen is very good quality although pricey but worth it to me. I know the added Hayabusa logo is Gen 2 font but I really like it. The big foot pegs aren’t for everybody but I’m not a knee dragger and they are very comfortable, they might be too close to the peddles if you wear a really big shoe but my shoe size is 12 so I’m not too close. I put blue painters tape on the high edges of my tank so the tank bag doesn’t rub on the clear coat, I use 4 pieces of clear tape under the tail bag straps. I’m very happy with all my mods.

C0C154FF-B154-469E-BF52-4C306276EB90.jpeg

EEAEF21B-631F-4ABC-9652-503BC670237A.jpeg

2F375A99-F017-4ACB-9536-3BEE3CF4417F.jpeg

15185CF1-E7E0-40CE-AE1A-657BFCA9B3E5.jpeg

35F522F9-E7C9-4AF6-A4EE-9228AF22445B.jpeg

F216BBC6-1A29-4AF2-98C5-B35920B38A9C.jpeg

A6206290-CE84-4BA6-AEBD-C657072A447A.jpeg

9CAB261E-B9B1-4087-B0DA-375696015EEB.jpeg

796BCE26-921F-4E1C-AA40-EB8BB9B57ABC.jpeg

0939AA89-57C3-44C7-B8E2-C83835AC4812.jpeg

977E59EC-1F55-484D-A18B-86C3E1367C02.jpeg

EACD399E-1920-4908-AD3D-80701F9F2DEC.jpeg

4BB85E39-5126-4CC0-9205-4FD6211F835C.jpeg

DA16C5C8-848A-466F-A8D8-E4B0E91FA59E.jpeg

81D591CA-C31D-48A1-8666-8AE67ECE6953.jpeg

27B774D9-431E-45ED-B007-EFE299079259.jpeg

Got carried away :)- only excuse is single, no other responsibilities or expensive interests - sons are independent and doing well and it's the last bike I'll ever own/ride! Yoshimura radiator/oil guard, tail tidy and crash pads, ASV levers, Helibar risers, GSG front and rear axle sliders, Puig screen, Fuzeblock, Scottoiler, Denalli sound bomb, replacement black stainless steel nuts, bolts, fittings everywhere, Akropovic 4 into 1 Titanium Racing Line exhaust, BST carbon wheels, Gilles Tooling lowered foot rests, Hepco & Becker Easyrack/C-Bow sidecarriers with Journey top case and Orbit side cases plus OEM tank bag.

Hayabusa - ready to tour.jpeg

- Kickstand mod: the most important mod for the bike, easy to do and peace of mind when parking
- Helibars 27mm bar riser: the second most important mod, much better on the wrists
- Puig double bubble windscreen, light smoke: good for redirecting airflow from the throat
- RG Racing frame sliders: haven't tested, easy to install, but the plastic cover of the right side fell off somewhere
- RG Racing axle sliders
- RG Racing kickstand shoe: such a heavy bike it gives extra peace of mind
- RG Racing tank grips: somewhat better grip with your thighs/knees
- Scottoiler xSystem: easy to install, forget chain lube
- Kriega tankbag converter: use your Kriega bag as tankbag, on the huge tank of the Hayabusa even a US20 works
- Kriega US20 as tailbag (pictured): sits nicely on the big pillion seat, doesn't rub on the paint, waterproof, quick to install/remove
- Kriega US40 as tailbag: same as above with double the capacity
- Visual upgrades from Kojak's Powershop (hayabusa-service.de): reservoir covers, bar-ends, hole-covers
- Monimoto MM5 GPS tracker: easy to use, but not sure how useful it is due to the serious delay between bike movement and signal
- Hepco&Becker Easyrack + Journey 55l topcase: just installed, no photo or experience yet. Got it primarily for commuting and transporting extra helmet.
- RG Racing radiator guard: in the mail

20221020_165923.jpg

- Kickstand mod: the most important mod for the bike, easy to do and peace of mind when parking
- Helibars 27mm bar riser: the second most important mod, much better on the wrists
- Puig double bubble windscreen, light smoke: good for redirecting airflow from the throat
- RG Racing frame sliders: haven't tested, easy to install, but the plastic cover of the right side fell off somewhere
- RG Racing axle sliders
- RG Racing kickstand shoe: such a heavy bike it gives extra peace of mind
- RG Racing tank grips: somewhat better grip with your thighs/knees
- Scottoiler xSystem: easy to install, forget chain lube
- Kriega tankbag converter: use your Kriega bag as tankbag, on the huge tank of the Hayabusa even a US20 works
- Kriega US20 as tailbag (pictured): sits nicely on the big pillion seat, doesn't rub on the paint, waterproof, quick to install/remove
- Kriega US40 as tailbag: same as above with double the capacity
- Visual upgrades from Kojak's Powershop (hayabusa-service.de): reservoir covers, bar-ends, hole-covers
- Monimoto MM5 GPS tracker: easy to use, but not sure how useful it is due to the serious delay between bike movement and signal
- Hepco&Becker Easyrack + Journey 55l topcase: just installed, no photo or experience yet. Got it primarily for commuting and transporting extra helmet.
- RG Racing radiator guard: in the mail

View attachment 1661374
That bike looks great...and that road looks like a nice wheelie spot, lol

Hear are pics of my mods, the Suzuki touring windscreen is very good quality although pricey but worth it to me. I know the added Hayabusa logo is Gen 2 font but I really like it. The big foot pegs aren’t for everybody but I’m not a knee dragger and they are very comfortable, they might be too close to the peddles if you wear a really big shoe but my shoe size is 12 so I’m not too close. I put blue painters tape on the high edges of my tank so the tank bag doesn’t rub on the clear coat, I use 4 pieces of clear tape under the tail bag straps. I’m very happy with all my mods.

View attachment 1661103

View attachment 1661104

View attachment 1661105

View attachment 1661106

View attachment 1661107

View attachment 1661108

View attachment 1661109

View attachment 1661110

View attachment 1661111

View attachment 1661112

View attachment 1661113

View attachment 1661114

View attachment 1661115

View attachment 1661116

View attachment 1661117

View attachment 1661118
Very nice bike i love how the windshield looks

I don’t have many… maybe I’m just saving room here for Infinite lol…
MooreMafia dyno tune
Sprint filter
Blacked out boomerangs
Yosh tail tidy
Front reflector delete….(I’m reaching here, just trying to be like the cool kids)
9E5245C4-D59F-4B61-A4D9-AABA53CB5C22.jpeg

Then there was the raffle bike:
stretched, lowered, rear brake delete, BSTs, strapped, billet stacks (should’ve kept those) MooreMafia dynoed about 1000 times.
Brock’s exhaust, carbon wrapped boomerangs, rear plate delete, I could be missing something
69C6ACF3-4FAF-4F27-8684-F2682764585D.png

And both together because I don’t have mods but I got pics!
6BD8F346-4CDF-4609-B95A-5D9C22943584.jpeg

I don’t have many… maybe I’m just saving room here for Infinite lol…
MooreMafia dyno tune
Sprint filter
Blacked out boomerangs
Yosh tail tidy
Front reflector delete….(I’m reaching here, just trying to be like the cool kids)
View attachment 1661601

Then there was the raffle bike:
stretched, lowered, rear brake delete, BSTs, strapped, billet stacks (should’ve kept those) MooreMafia dynoed about 1000 times.
Brock’s exhaust, carbon wrapped boomerangs, rear plate delete, I could be missing something
View attachment 1661603
And both together because I don’t have mods but I got pics!
View attachment 1661604
Two Busas! That’s two cool!

Back