Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Again Iran, with its proxies creating turmoil in the region.

Should Trump get back in office, it will be interesting to see how he handles this. Apparently Iran was ready to make a deal close to the end of his term, as they were in dire straights as a result of tough sanctions, now no longer enforced by the new Administration.

Soleimani was taken out under Trump's term, today we have a way more emboldened Iran. It will take time to hurt them with sanctions now, perhaps they will be hurt a different way this time?
Hi. I think if Biden gives them more money and talks to them very nice they will stop. Also maybe if we send Harris over that will help as she fixed the mess at the boarder that Trump made. Trump had it down to what 300,000 to 500,000 now Biden has helped us out with and got it back up to hopefully 11,000,000 to 12,000,000. We need all thoes doctors and RN nurses.

Hi. I think if Biden gives them more money and talks to them very nice they will stop. Also maybe if we send Harris over that will help as she fixed the mess at the boarder that Trump made. Trump had it down to what 300,000 to 500,000 now Biden has helped us out with and got it back up to hopefully 11,000,000 to 12,000,000. We need all thoes doctors and RN nurses.
You crack me up.

I had a bad day but that video reminded me I that have nothing to complain about. Imagine having your home and loved ones gone and having no place to go.
Unfortunately I've witnessed a lot of misery in battle spaces over the years.....it's hard when we could do nothing to help.

The Red Cross/Crescent Moon, UN, Salvation Army people really do a lot of work that nobody sees or cares about....

I’m
I had a bad day but that video reminded me I that have nothing to complain about. Imagine having your home and loved ones gone and having no place to go.
Important to vote.
If we allow the current invasion of non documented immigrants to continue, from who knows where and who knows with what intentions, the changes coming to North America in the next few decades could very well result in our loved ones gone and no place to go.

I’m

Important to vote.
If we allow the current invasion of non documented immigrants to continue, from who knows where and who knows with what intentions, the changes coming to North America in the next few decades could very well result in our loved ones gone and no place to go.
As we watch the scale of these pro-Hamas protests....we see where the future will be headed....

Our nations will resemble Somalia with lawlessness and anarchy.....I can see war lords coming to power within the US......

As we watch the scale of these pro-Hamas protests....we see where the future will be headed....

Our nations will resemble Somalia with lawlessness and anarchy.....I can see war lords coming to power within the US......
A bit higher up, look at some of the judges who were appointed in the last three years. Look at Fani Willis's behavior in court as a defendant. Shocking.

Sorry to Red for posting a Fox video, but this speaks for itself.

A bit higher up, look at some of the judges who were appointed in the last three years. Look at Fani Willis's behavior in court as a defendant. Shocking.

Sorry to Red for posting a Fox video, but this speaks for itself.

I can see the US breaking down into war lord controlled sectors one day...

Many large cities are already controlled by gangs, it wouldn't take much for some of these rabid political followers to decide to start a sort of tribal commune...

If Jan 6th had been a coup, instead of an insurrection, things would be vastly different in the US today...

hamasvsisrael1--.jpg

Let’s hope they wait until the new Administration is in place.

Now is perfect timing, hope I am wrong.

Sadly the conflict in that region will swell......Hezbollah, Houthis and all the proxy Iranian forces will converge at one point and engage Israel.....

I think more Iran is awaiting the outcome of the next US election to launch the proxies.....

So they see who gets in...

A war isn't over and done with in a few months, they have to look at the long term.
If you are correct, plus the intelligence report suggesting an assassination plan for Trump from Iran, it tells us something.

It tells us they have little respect for the current administration, and they are concerned about what will be heading their way under a Trump administration.

Interesting, Biden absent, Kamala absent and some Democrats joining protests in DC. Even supporting Hamas's flag.
Speaker of the House Mike Johnson leading the proceedings.

If you don't have time, watch from 1:11 onwards.

I would make a bad Politician. No way I will tolerate that, burn the flag and off to jail for 20 years.

What do those who have served for our country think about this?

First of all, I would have an army of police and national guard there instead of this small little band of pitiful riot gear clad police.....

A large show of force and a line of prison buses would get the message across....

Allowing the flag of a terror organization to be freely flown and proudly carried would net the person into a jail cell.

The US is rapidly becoming a banana republic.

There is proof of funding plus indoctrination from Iran. The protesters are useful idiots for Iran.

Yes, all our adversaries are agreeing with your banana Republic statement, but I am pretty sure we will be on the path to getting our country back next year. Note the only ones condemning what happened yesterday are Republicans, the left media are ignoring this.

First of all, I would have an army of police and national guard there instead of this small little band of pitiful riot gear clad police.....

A large show of force and a line of prison buses would get the message across....

Allowing the flag of a terror organization to be freely flown and proudly carried would net the person into a jail cell.

So than you'd abridge their first amendment rights and imprison them for expressing and saying things you don't agree with?
That's interesting.

Back