Trump assassination attempt

The words "vicarious responsibility" are key here. If your adult age kid breaks the law, are you responsible for his or her's actions? You brought them into the world, right? You raised them, right? Of course you are not responsible for their actions... they had free will. . Just because somebody has authority because of the position they hold doesn't mean free will isn't a real thing anymore. No protestors were on Trump's payroll... if there were Trump employees there... the dog and pony show called the Jan 6th committee would have brought it up.

I am sure you understand that.... but will say that Trump caused them to act out the way they did. Well... then we add to that the Capitol Police unlocking doors and letting people in.... that wouldn't give people access to the capitol would it? Add to that throwing flash bang grenades into tightly grouped people... yeah... that wouldn't rile anybody up... would it? How about shooting a person with a real bullet and then withholding the name of the shooter for months... why did that happen?

People that are adults have free will.... if I pay you as an employer to race a motorcycle at the track and you crash and die... is it my fault? The answer is NO... people accept the consequences of their own personal actions and take responsibility for them.

These protestors were not employees of Trump... vicarious liability is a slippery slope and free will is a real thing.

I agree with everything in your above paragraph. It sure was a sad situation. I’m questioning though if his narrative towards the whole event can be considered as criminal liability, as per my motorcycle group leader cited above.
Unethical behavior is not always criminal, but is it presidential? I’m proud of this country but ashamed of much of Trump’s behavior. I will not say “it’s ok, his actions make up for it”, because they don’t make up for it. In fact, they don’t even come close. I don’t care if he ends up in jail, I don’t want him in the White House.

Wait. Just stop for a minute. Hold the fook on?!?!?
The FBI KNEW about the assassin and WAS watching him weeks prior.
His cell phone pinged AT FBI HQ more than once prior.
He had $1.5 million in three separate offshore accounts, Switzerland, Cayman Islands and Singapore. The funds were put there from anonymous FEDERAL accounts?

What
TF?

Wait. Just stop for a minute. Hold the fook on?!?!?
The FBI KNEW about the assassin and WAS watching him weeks prior.
His cell phone pinged AT FBI HQ more than once prior.
He had $1.5 million in three separate offshore accounts, Switzerland, Cayman Islands and Singapore. The funds were put there from anonymous FEDERAL accounts?

What
TF?

I don't wish to put on any tinfoil hats here. I don't bank on much Tucker tries to sell.

Aside from that, there does seem to be a lot of things coming out that do not seem to go with protocol.

Secret Service Takes 'Full Responsibility' For Assassination Attempt

Acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe said on Friday the agency takes full responsibility for the tragic events at former President Donald Trump’s rally last month, pledging changes such as flying drones.

This was impossible under the last director, because it's politically incorrect for women to accept blame for making mistakes. I find it interesting how so many women are in power when an agency or nation plunges into chaos only to be replaced by men just as the whole thing blows up in their faces. The all Female Swedish government comes to mind. Very progressive, very caring, now they have hand grenade amnesties there, as though the refugee immigrants would actually be so civilly minded. Truth be told they have surrendered a few to Swedish Police stations. After pulling out the pins.

Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up :laugh:

Secret Service Takes 'Full Responsibility' For Assassination Attempt

This was impossible under the last director, because it's politically incorrect for women to accept blame for making mistakes. I find it interesting how so many women are in power when an agency or nation plunges into chaos only to be replaced by men just as the whole thing blows up in their faces. The all Female Swedish government comes to mind. Very progressive, very caring, now they have hand grenade amnesties there, as though the refugee immigrants would actually be so civilly minded. Truth be told they have surrendered a few to Swedish Police stations. After pulling out the pins.

Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up :laugh:
That is as blatantly sexist as can be. What the hell is wrong with you? Next time you fall into one of these moods, do yourself a favor and don't post.

Unethical behavior is not always criminal, but is it presidential? I’m proud of this country but ashamed of much of Trump’s behavior. I will not say “it’s ok, his actions make up for it”, because they don’t make up for it. In fact, they don’t even come close. I don’t care if he ends up in jail, I don’t want him in the White House.
We don't have anyone in the White House right now.... been years since anybody there knew what they were doing.

Here we go again. Round 2. I've been to this course many many times for numerous reason. It is surrounded by palm trees and tall hedges with nothing more than a chain link fence behind it. Huge royal entry way with the perception of serenity and security. When we see literally right off the street you could walk thru that hedge and set up like this nut did.
That is NOT an Ak47. But I guess it really doesn't matter Oswald would say.

Ifn you tell me you like fried catfish and hush puppies we could even be friends...:)
I do declare Blanca I thought we were already friends. I live in the Bible Belt, I hardly agree with any of my friends, but they put up with me.
I love fried catfish but what do shoes have to do with it? I guess if we wore the same size…

:laugh:

Apparently this guy is a nut.....
The guy tried to assassinate a presidential candidate, makes him a nut, but we knew that. That video tells us he backed Trump in ‘16, lost faith in him, which pretty much puts him in a group of 16 million or so other Americans.

The guy tried to assassinate a presidential candidate, makes him a nut, but we knew that. That video tells us he backed Trump in ‘16, lost faith in him, which pretty much puts him in a group of 16 million or so other Americans.
I watched footage where a journalist said she interviewed him in the Ukraine when he was there in support of the Ukrainian people and she said there was something off about him then and his peers said he was very over-zealous but they didn't think anything of it because he was being over-zealous towards their cause....

I wouldn't doubt he lost his faith in Trump when Trump said he wouldn't support Ukraine...

Back