Trump assassination attempt

I watched footage where a journalist said she interviewed him in the Ukraine when he was there in support of the Ukrainian people and she said there was something off about him then and his peers said he was very over-zealous but they didn't think anything of it because he was being over-zealous towards their cause....

I wouldn't doubt he lost his faith in Trump when Trump said he wouldn't support Ukraine...
Instead of trusting the election process, he tries to kill a person. There’s got to be loose screws with a couple of them missing. Trump’s had a tough couple of weeks, maybe this will give him a bump.

What’s your point in posting that? Because it meets your agenda? He also contributed to both parties and voted for trump. Why didn’t you mention that?
Also supported Haley and Ramaswamy, Tulsi Gabbard among others. A moderate for sure. Seemed well grounded and diverse politically as opposed to the radical divide we usually see these days. The human mind is a vast place; his disconnect is somewhere else.

What’s your point in posting that? Because it meets your agenda? He also contributed to both parties and voted for trump. Why didn’t you mention that?
Didn't realize there had to BE a point? See. Again. That's how you are. Always trying to read some right wing conspirscy into things.
Pretty sure I said
'This one was a registered Democrat'
And a link to the story. One is a fact and the other contained them.
Did I write or say or express anything else other than that? No I didn't.
So now you can go try to read someone else's mind you wanker.....

Nah....you're not getting away from that one.....

Bahahahahahahahah

Dudes a certified loon. I don't think he knows who or what to support. He did have a Biden/Harris sticker on back of his work truck but he's a loon. Went to Ukraine and wanted to fight. They told him no and sent him back home. Not even they would take him.
He was camped out at that spot for almost twelve hours.

It's crazy. Let me show you why.
Here's the first pin. Where he was. Off Congress just south of Gun Club rd.

Approx a half mile away is this place.

The Palm Beach county jail, complex and Sheriffs office. The intersection just north of first pin Gun Club and Congress is literally non stop 24/7 PBSO cars going in going out going north going south and parked in gas station across the way (Cuban bakery inside). I mean it's like an Amazon plant where they don't stop. The dude was right in the middle of one of the largest police orgs in the state if not the country and he slipped in unnoticed.

And no the course isn't hardened or protected or anything. It's a golf course in the middle of south Florida. Play around with the map. Scroll out a bit. Look how literally every development down here IS built around a golf course. Many of them if you watch tbe sport you'll see on tv. So many famous courses here it's crazy. None have walls around them. The entrance to the development has a huge guardhouse amd gates and the perception of security. But no different than Trump international is all a facade. You can easily walk thru the hedges, over a fence or wall and be in.

Play around with the street view here. You'll see how the entrance makes it look secure and hides the course quite well.

Didn't realize there had to BE a point? See. Again. That's how you are. Always trying to read some right wing conspirscy into things.
Pretty sure I said
A pointless post? Surely not. I read that there are liberal conspiracy theories that the assassination attempts are fake. Theatre, to spike support for the Orange One.
I have to wonder who volunteers to be the fall guy, one dies and the other goes to prison.
So no. But maybe Blanca read about this and this was his debunk.
Inspector Gadget, I’m not.

Pretty sure I said
So now you can go try to read someone else's mind you wanker.....

Nah....you're not getting away from that one.....

Bahahahahahahahah

Dudes a certified loon. I don't think he knows who or what to support. He did have a Biden/Harris sticker on back of his work truck but he's a loon. Went to Ukraine and wanted to fight. They told him no and sent him back home. Not even they would take him.
He was camped out at that spot for almost twelve hours.

It's crazy. Let me show you why.
Here's the first pin. Where he was. Off Congress just south of Gun Club rd.

Approx a half mile away is this place.

The Palm Beach county jail, complex and Sheriffs office. The intersection just north of first pin Gun Club and Congress is literally non stop 24/7 PBSO cars going in going out going north going south and parked in gas station across the way (Cuban bakery inside). I mean it's like an Amazon plant where they don't stop. The dude was right in the middle of one of the largest police orgs in the state if not the country and he slipped in unnoticed.

And no the course isn't hardened or protected or anything. It's a golf course in the middle of south Florida. Play around with the map. Scroll out a bit. Look how literally every development down here IS built around a golf course. Many of them if you watch tbe sport you'll see on tv. So many famous courses here it's crazy. None have walls around them. The entrance to the development has a huge guardhouse amd gates and the perception of security. But no different than Trump international is all a facade. You can easily walk thru the hedges, over a fence or wall and be in.

Play around with the street view here. You'll see how the entrance makes it look secure and hides the course quite well.
And how would he know Trump was going be playing golf that day? Even a loon isn't going to camp out for 12 hours if nobody was gonna be home.

It's getting somewhat hard to ignore that 2 people can get such easy unnoticed access to a presidential candidate as an active shooter. I'm not ready to go full on conspiracy theory here yet, but it's getting too hard to believe that more and more things don't add up well.

I will say one thing in Trumps favor. He ain't backing down after 2 gunmen in 2 months. He has plenty of $$. He doesn't need to make $$ as a president. He has young children. Grandchildren. A wife. A nice life. He has to care for America pretty hard to put all that at risk If it were me, I would have said eff this, it's not worth risking my good life for.

I still think he's an arsehole.

What the heck. I know for a fact I did not type sugar.

Last edited:
I will say one thing in Trumps favor. He ain't backing down after 2 gunmen in 2 months. He has plenty of $$. He doesn't need to make $$ as a president. He has young children. Grandchildren. A wife. A nice life. He has to care for America pretty hard to put all that at risk If it were me, I would have said eff this, it's not worth risking my good life for.
That's a great quote for inside a book cover but Trump LOVES attention so much, he can't quit, like a guy who cigarettes are killing but smokes regardless.

And how would he know Trump was going be playing golf that day? Even a loon isn't going to camp out for 12 hours if nobody was gonna be home.

It's getting somewhat hard to ignore that 2 people can get such easy unnoticed access to a presidential candidate as an active shooter. I'm not ready to go full on conspiracy theory here yet, but it's getting too hard to believe that more and more things don't add up well.

I still think he's an sugar.
Pretty common knowledge here when he IS here and his schedule is easily found so as to avoid traffic and road closures. Also it was Sunday, he ain't the president and it IS his course. When he is here he is either at Mar-a-Lago or the course playing. Not many other places he goes.
Trump Intl is a world reknowned club. People come from literally all over the world to play here. It was most likely partially or totally closed to the public and others as well. It's not out of the realm for people to know trumps schedule when he's here.

Here's another tidbit. Click this. See what's parked there. Haha. Perfect timing.

It's visible from SR80/Southern Blvd as you drive by for all to see. Everyone knows when he is here. It's no different for any other vip or dignitary. AF1 parks there when it's here as well.
It is also maybe a half mile away from the golf course. :)

Pretty common knowledge here when he IS here and his schedule is easily found so as to avoid traffic and road closures. Also it was Sunday, he ain't the president and it IS his course. When he is here he is either at Mar-a-Lago or the course playing. Not many other places he goes.
Trump Intl is a world reknowned club. People come from literally all over the world to play here. It was most likely partially or totally closed to the public and others as well. It's not out of the realm for people to know trumps schedule when he's here.
I don't doubt the popularity of his golf courses.

And I don't know how easy it is to get his schedule. I would think that would be unwise given the climate he lives in. I spose it's far easier to hide in hedges at 2A than 10A. But this just seems to easy. He knew where the closest hedge to the course was. That doesn't happen randomly. He took time and had some access to course particulars.

I also start to look at other markers that make me skeptical that these 2 yoyos, all amateur hour dumb dumbs, can get this close. The lapse in security on the 1st one is gigantic. Now we have this guy hanging a barrel out of the bushes, after having 12 hours to work out not being discovered. Spotted by civillians beforehand.

And since this was written, the SS has now reported that Trump playing golf was a non planned event. It wasn't posted in advance because it was not planned.

Yet somehow this nutjob planted himself for 12 hours, just totally pure luck he was at the right place at the right time to try and squeeze off a round at the president.

Sorry, I remain skeptical.

And since this was written, the SS has now reported that Trump playing golf was a non planned event. It wasn't posted in advance because it was not planned.

Yet somehow this nutjob planted himself for 12 hours, just totally pure luck he was at the right place at the right time to try and squeeze off a round at the president.

Sorry, I remain skeptical.
Check the google map link. The WHOLE course is only a few feet away from the fence and road. All around it. It's easy to get to this hole or that one. Really no big deal till yesterday.

Check the google map link. The WHOLE course is only a few feet away from the fence and road. All around it. It's easy to get to this hole or that one. Really no big deal till yesterday.
I think you're missing my point. It's not about a plane being parked there. He lives there.

Nobody supposedly had any advance notice he was going to play golf there.

This guy just decided he's going to live in the shrubs until someday Trump shows up?

The fact that he was there the night before and set up his little spot, seems a little little far fetched if nobody knew Trump would be there.

I think you're missing my point. It's not about a plane being parked there. He lives there.

Nobody supposedly had any advance notice he was going to play golf there.

This guy just decided he's going to live in the shrubs until someday Trump shows up?

The fact that he was there the night before and set up his little spot, seems a little little far fetched if nobody knew Trump would be there.
As I said when he's here it's a solid bet he will play there at one point or another. I'd call it a lucky educated guess. When he is here there really is only Mar-a-Lago on the island or this, his golf course. He doesn't go anywhere else or do anything here.

As I said when he's here it's a solid bet he will play there at one point or another. I'd call it a lucky educated guess. When he is here there really is only Mar-a-Lago on the island or this, his golf course. He doesn't go anywhere else or do anything here.
Gotcha. OK. The dude acted alone.

It took almost two years for them to release the Nashville trans shooters writings. Now here a week later they are releasing this guys letter to the world offering $150,000 to anyone who can finish the job.

Do not try to tell me the scumbag democrats aren't doing every thing they can and hoping. WHO are the violent ones? WHO is allowing the calls for violence to continue? Why print this unless......?
Yeah we know.

It took almost two years for them to release the Nashville trans shooters writings. Now here a week later they are releasing this guys letter to the world offering $150,000 to anyone who can finish the job.

Do not try to tell me the scumbag democrats aren't doing every thing they can and hoping. WHO are the violent ones? WHO is allowing the calls for violence to continue? Why print this unless......?
Yeah we know.
Yeah I agree. There is absolutely ZERO reason this has to be revealed to the public.

Now 10,000 more Woke Mind Diseased nutjobs, will think there is a big payday for them. And if they are Muslim, it would be $150K and 27 virgins.

Yeah I agree. There is absolutely ZERO reason this has to be revealed to the public.

Now 10,000 more Woke Mind Diseased nutjobs, will think there is a big payday for them. And if they are Muslim, it would be $150K and 27 virgins.
Media has a bad habit of over exposing or over reporting....it's happened a couple times to our conventional forces overseas where embedded media reported their movements due to negligence and looking for followers....thankfully their commanders picked up on this and then altered their plan.

Our unit refused to have embedded reporters with us......thankfully....

Back