Trump assassination attempt

So he embellished a lil bit. Who doesn't? It's a convention. It's a rally.
Rah rah rah. He spoke off script for over an hour. His opponent....well anyway...:)

He's going to win. You can be miserable about it or give him a chance.
Either way #47 is coming to town

So he embellished a lil bit. Who doesn't? It's a convention. It's a rally.
Rah rah rah. He spoke off script for over an hour. His opponent....well anyway...:)

He's going to win. You can be miserable about it or give him a chance.
Either way #47 is coming to town

Embellished my azz. Only twenty surprised me though. His timing musta been off tonight.

Embellished my azz. Only twenty surprised me though. His timing musta been off tonight.

You are in love with CNN right.

CNN = Communist News Network.

I’ll make it short, let’s just take their first fact check which is inflation. It depends how one measures it. In my business, 2020 to today inflation runs around 120%. I detailed the numbers with factual data in a previous post.

Jake Tapper, calls Trump Hitler and will twist every thing he can for the uninformed.

Want to know why CNN ratings are way down these days?

Last edited:
I watched a little bit of the convention and a few things struck me.....

One, they are all certainly kissing the ring...and hard......

Two, I saw people in the crowd crying and you could see them mouthing "Trump" when he was talking.....these people were as devout as any religious extremist I have ever seen and not about republicans but about Trump the man........very scary.....

Three-Trump was eating it all up, enjoying each and every ass-kissing word and building power from it....

If he doesn't win the next election, there's going to be a wild time in the US.......Jan 6th will look like a beach party, the next time they will bring guns and perhaps stage a coup...

Two, I saw people in the crowd crying and you could see them mouthing "Trump" when he was talking.....these people were as devout as any religious extremist I have ever seen and not about republicans but about Trump the man........very scary.....

Three-Trump was eating it all up, enjoying each and every ass-kissing word and building power from it....

If he doesn't win the next election, there's going to be a wild time in the US.......Jan 6th will look like a beach party, the next time they will bring guns and perhaps stage a coup...
Sooooo

What’s happening in Canada?

By this attempt to deflect what I'm saying......are you saying you fall into one of the categories?

Are you kissing the ring as well?

As you know, I'm not easy to push around
What exactly does kissing the ring mean?

I use to be a Democrat, now a Republican.

Does that mean I’m kissing the ring according to Canadians who delight in our politics?

1721390936510.jpeg

Donald Trump Vote GIF by Team Trump

Last edited:
Are you pleased and satisfied with the current state of the nation and the world? Do you think we are in a better place than we were in 2020?
I'm very pleased with the state of our nation as opposed to 2020. As to the state of the world, we don't control the rest of the world nor should we. We are in a much better place than we were in 2020. I don't see refrigerated trucks being used as morgues because all of our morgues are full like we saw in 2020. The stock market continues to set records and that seemed to be the bellweather for how our country was doing under trump for four long years of constant lies and a revolving door of people working for him because they were being sent to jail or prison or just couldn't work for a dictator wannnabe.

I don't see world leaders shunning Biden at world events like we saw under trump. I don't see Biden pushing other world leaders out of the way so that he can be the focus of attention for photo ops like we saw under trump.

Where was Pence during the republicon convention? Oh, that right. Your orange cult leader tried to have him killed so he could steal the election. And where was the rest of trumps cabinet? Almost none of them will have anything to do with him after seeing how terrible of a person he is.

But I do understand how cults work and once someone is in a cult, it's very difficult to convince them to leave the cult. This is the case with the orange cult leader.

So you wear a mini pad on your ear now to support your cult leader. I noticed that it's very fashionable to do this to show support for the cult guy. A simple bandaid would have sufficed but that wouldn't get him enough sympathy from his cult people.

Chew on that for a while.

What exactly does kissing the ring mean?

I use to be a Democrat, now a Republican.

Does that mean I’m kissing the ring according to Canadians who delight in our politics?
Do you honestly think calling me a Canadian like it is a derogatory term will dissuade me at all?

....and this Canadian has lots of ties and relatives in the US as my grandmother and grandfather were born there....

Kissing the ring for lack of a clear definition dates back to the early times when people professed their undying loyalty to a king by kissing his ring, they'd line up to do this...

It was also used by mob leaders who had his minions kiss his ring for the same reason....

Hence the term....

I'm very pleased with the state of our nation as opposed to 2020. As to the state of the world, we don't control the rest of the world nor should we. We are in a much better place than we were in 2020. I don't see refrigerated trucks being used as morgues because all of our morgues are full like we saw in 2020. The stock market continues to set records and that seemed to be the bellweather for how our country was doing under trump for four long years of constant lies and a revolving door of people working for him because they were being sent to jail or prison or just couldn't work for a dictator wannnabe.

I don't see world leaders shunning Biden at world events like we saw under trump. I don't see Biden pushing other world leaders out of the way so that he can be the focus of attention for photo ops like we saw under trump.

Where was Pence during the republicon convention? Oh, that right. Your orange cult leader tried to have him killed so he could steal the election. And where was the rest of trumps cabinet? Almost none of them will have anything to do with him after seeing how terrible of a person he is.

But I do understand how cults work and once someone is in a cult, it's very difficult to convince them to leave the cult. This is the case with the orange cult leader.

So you wear a mini pad on your ear now to support your cult leader. I noticed that it's very fashionable to do this to show support for the cult guy. A simple bandaid would have sufficed but that wouldn't get him enough sympathy from his cult people.

Chew on that for a while.
Do you believe Iran being broke would have been able to finance Hamas towards attacking Israel if strict enforcement of sanctions were continued?

Do you think perhaps pulling in the strings on NATO a bit, so Ukraine membership requests were not entertained, plus a better relationship with Putin could have prevented the war in Ukraine.

You dismiss the above by saying we don’t control the rest of the world nor should we, so the above two points, costing us a fortune is insignificant to you. Do realize that the US$ is the world reserve currency. Do you know that your personal wealth will be destroyed should that change?

You talk about the booming stock market? Do you know that average return is below real inflation effects, and most middle class Americans are poorer than in 2020. My company my business which I founded has seen a 120% increase in costs since 2020.

No, I have never been part of a cult, but also, I am not stupid.

Allowing 6’ plus biological males to compete against women in athletics, is stupid, among so many other things.

Hey, but eat your heart out, most Americans are not stupid, the reason why the Democratic Party is failing dismally.

Maybe medical reasons as in physical stuff so as not to admit any lack of mental fitness. Saves face and he honorably retires to private life after a lifetime of public service. True or not he did say he’d been sick with an inconclusive diagnosis and with the recently continued gaffes (which hardly compare to trump’s BTW) but talking just about Biden, now he has Covid? It affects differently from one to another and the elderly are more likely to have a bad case of it so….on the dr’s recommendation blah blah….Harris assumes the role. I doubt anyone can beat the criminal if Biden bows out though, Harris included. Stranger things have happened. Nixon got REelected, The DC mayor, a convicted crack user was REelected, OJ was found not guilty, the cops beating Rodney King half to death until (they) got tired, got off so anything can happen. :laugh:

Oh how bout that vp choice eh? :confused:
It sounds like JD Vances hillbilly book is pretty good stuff for the easily aroused trump cult men. There is a passage in there where he talks about turning a rubber glove inside out and putting it between couch cushions and putting his junk in it and humping it. That's right up there with Noem shooting a puppy at a gravel pit when it comes to stupid things that you put in a book.

They already tried staging a coup, but didn't have a clue.

Do you honestly think calling me a Canadian like it is a derogatory term will dissuade me at all?
Well, I respect Canadians, we are mutual allies. To that extent I do not disrespect their political conventions and their politicians like you do ours.

If I can’t in turn dissuade you from doing that, it’s too bad.

Thanks for the ring kissing explanation, as you have mentioned in a different post I have learnt that there is no respect for anything in your public schools. Not sure I believe it though, my business dealings in Canada introduced me to some very good respectful folks.

OBG every night....
1721400100480.gif

country is a total mess because of JOE BIDEN, his puppet masters and their polices.
But since you support that please post your address, how many empty rooms you have and how many illegals we can send your way to take care of.

OBG every night....
View attachment 1685736

country is a total mess because of JOE BIDEN, his puppet masters and their polices.
But since you support that please post your address, how many empty rooms you have and how many illegals we can send your way to take care of.
The thing most folks don’t realize, is that financially supporting undocumented immigrants other than charity, breaks several laws. But unless your name is Trump, all is forgiven.

You are in love with CNN right.

CNN = Communist News Network.

I’ll make it short, let’s just take their first fact check which is inflation. It depends how one measures it. In my business, 2020 to today inflation runs around 120%. I detailed the numbers with factual data in a previous post.

Jake Tapper, calls Trump Hitler and will twist every thing he can for the uninformed.

Want to know why CNN ratings are way down these days?

They were just the first to count. Fox certainly isn’t counting, just like you, blind to the truth. I never called him Hitler. Hitler was effective not just a big bag of wind.

Back