Trump assassination attempt

Yes really. Were you paying attention when Trump bragged about grabbing women by the genitals? He is disliked by those that dislike him because of who he is. Regardless, who is calling for physical violence against him?
Whatever theme you're picking up in Canada, Americans tend not to like people that dishonor females. Just yesterday at a speech in Pennsylvania he told women not to worry, that he would "take care of them" and that they "wouldn't have to think about abortion" anymore.. He might as well have said "don't worry your pretty little heads, men will protect you", a typically sexist Trump sentiment. His campaign people, forever trying to fix his gaffes, tried to put a bandaid on it, saying he was referring to assaults by criminals and illegal aliens on women. This from a man that was recently found liable by a court for assault on a woman.

Next time you post, do a little reading first. That man, and I use the term loosely, has been without any class or humility for decades, well before entering politics.

By the way, 4 years ago we were in the throws of a terrible pandemic. Although we still feel some of the effects, yes, I am MUCH better off. It's not even close.
Get over it. I can guarantee you've said same or worse when you thought you WERENT being recorded.
Personally I LOVE GRABBIN ME SOME........

Get over it. I can guarantee you've said same or worse when you thought you WERENT being recorded.
Personally I LOVE GRABBIN ME SOME........
You know as well as I do that comment was not about being attracted to women. In context, It was about power, being rich and famous and doing what he wants, demeaning women was just frosting on the cake for him. He is a braggart and and an ahole and that was an interview, he knew he was being recorded. Regardless, no, I have never thought like that and hope you’re just being your crazy, silly Blanca self again.
The guy is a train wreck. If I was writing an estimate on him, I would consider him a total loss. Defend him all you want. He gives me more material almost every day.

Last edited:
You know as well as I do that comment was not about being attracted to women. In context, It was about power, being rich and famous and doing what he wants, demeaning women was just frosting on the cake for him. He is a braggart and and an ahole and that was an interview, he knew he was being recorded. Regardless, no, I have never thought like that and hope you’re just being your crazy, silly Blanca self again.
The guy is a train wreck. If I was writing an estimate on him, I would consider him a total loss. Defend him all you want. He gives me more material almost every day.
Perhaps you'd like to talk about Bill Clinton and him being names along with Prince Andrew in court documents involving Jeffery Epstein and his pedo island. Perhaps you'd like to talk about the other high ranking politicians and Hollywood elite that frequented the island regularly.

BUT, I'm sure you believe Jeffery killed himself too right? OF COURSE YOU DO.

Perhaps you'd like to talk about the Clinton's and how they were broke when taking office, and now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Perhaps you'd like to discuss Hillary's arms deal with Saudi Arabia totalling $8 billion, and the subsequent "donations" made by Saudi Arabia to the Clinton foundation afterwards of $10 million.

Perhaps you'd like to discuss Obama selling out to the drug companies, for them committing $150,000 to his political campaign.

BUT, Trump bashers don't like to discuss this stuff like this.........................ONLY what Trump does, and disregard the rest as "normal" or "acceptable" political procedures and NOTHING to be worried about.

Like it or not, they are ALL crooks the dems and the deep state are better at hiding it.................At least Trump removed red tape, and let the American economy roar and start rebuilding, growing, and creating more jobs. All the Dems want to do is ADD red tape to stifle growth to push citizens into relying on the ever incompetent government to further enslave them in ever low paying jobs to maximize tax collection.

Cameron

He IS like every other person I've met from NYC, an arrogant ass. But at least we know exactly what he is. Kamala is a chameleon and the people pushing her are even worse. It was the democrats themselves who lauded her as the first Indian senator ever! Now they are the ones playing the race game. Trump simply pointed it out and it's the messengers fault.
She was Indian and it served them and now she's black because they are playing on simple minds who don't even remember just a few years ago. Pitiful.

At least Trump removed red tape, and let the American economy roar and start rebuilding, growing, and creating more jobs.
That’s a bunch of crap. The economy had been steadily growing since Obama right up to Covid. Right of left wing president made zero difference. As far as removing red tape, overused and bs. Trump only took care of his billionaire buddies and racist buttholes.

That’s a bunch of crap. The economy had been steadily growing since Obama right up to Covid. Right of left wing president made zero difference. As far as removing red tape, overused and bs. Trump only took care of his billionaire buddies and racist buttholes.
Obama on average had a 1.55% year over year growth during his 8yr term..........
Trump on average was 2.49% up till Covid19 which shrunk the economy by -2.77% but next years growth was 5.95%

If you average 2017-2018 growth it would be 1.59% to keep things relatively even and consistent.

Even when you add this to Trumps average growth he is at 2.27% average growth over his 4 year term..........which is MORE than Obama's 8 years.
Trump's 2nd year in office it was a whopping 2.95% which Obama didn't even come close to this over his 8 years.

Sorry man.............Stat's don't lie.
Should we also discuss the record low unemployment levels, especially among blacks and Hispanics in 2019 as well??????
Like it or not, Trump put the US back to work better than many past presidents have.

Cameron

Last edited:
Obama on average had a 1.55% year over year growth during his 8yr term..........
Trump on average was 2.49% up till Covid19 which shrunk the economy by -2.77% but next years growth was 5.95%

IMG_1824.png

Looks pretty zigzag to me, like GDP always is. Regardless the conversation we should be having is why you think GDP is tied to who is in the White House. It’s Americans creating demand and supply. It’s been that way for decades, centuries even.

Looks pretty zigzag to me, like GDP always is. Regardless the conversation we should be having is why you think GDP is tied to who is in the White House. It’s Americans creating demand and supply. It’s been that way for decades, centuries even.
The countries economic situation is creating the demand.................and it has everything to do with politics as they create the security or insecurity in a countries future.

Cameron

and it has everything to do with politics as they create the security or insecurity in a countries future.
I stand by my theory that the president’s presence does not affect a person’s ability to thrive and thus become part of the economy.
I like to respect and like who is in office but it has never determined my successes or failures. Ever.
As far as personally liking, Bill Clinton was my favorite. Should have kept it in his pants. At least it was consensual.

I used the raw data from the link I provided and calculated the averages myself based on their term years.............................You took a screen shot of a table, and you have NO idea what numbers were used to make those calculations. So, what other matrix's are your sources taking into account????????.................My bet is you have no idea, it fit your position so you took it and ran with it.

Cameron

I used the raw data from the link I provided and calculated the averages myself based on their term years.............................You took a screen shot of a table, and you have NO idea what numbers were used to make those calculations. So, what other matrix's are your sources taking into account????????.................My bet is you have no idea, it fit your position so you took it and ran with it.

Cameron
My position is that our financial and personal success and failure are not tied to who is in office. I just posted that chart because it was different than yours. You took an average but do you know what was measured? Regardless, it doesn’t matter. I did great personally during Obama, Trump and Biden because I tend to make good decisions, work hard and be responsible. That to me is way more hands on and effective than being happy with who the president is.

Last edited:
He IS like every other person I've met from NYC, an arrogant ass. But at least we know exactly what he is. Kamala is a chameleon and the people pushing her are even worse. It was the democrats themselves who lauded her as the first Indian senator ever! Now they are the ones playing the race game. Trump simply pointed it out and it's the messengers fault.
She was Indian and it served them and now she's black because they are playing on simple minds who don't even remember just a few years ago. Pitiful.
I think the Trump claim about her turning black is about to get some traction in about a week.

There is some mounting evidence that would suggest Kamala is about to be outted. In her own book she has photos claiming to be her black ancestry. By name she identified them. Her "black" grandmother she named by name, died before Kamala was born. They found the death certificate of the named person. So they are now fact checking all of her book after that.

Which has now sort of started that journey into readily available genealogy records. Pretty interesting what they are finding.

I won't speak to the end findings as I'm not on the team doing research, nor am I privey to when they will feel they have reached a conclusion with proper evidence. If it's true, I'm going to love watching the mental gymnastics the Harris team will need to use to get themselves out of it.

But it essentially backs up everything you are saying here. And puts it on steroids!

I think the Trump claim about her turning black is about to get some traction in about a week.
Another juicy contribution to the prediction jar. Never mind that Kamala Harris' father was born in Jamaica, which the U.S. Consensus considers black, she has the most natural card she can carry, the color of her skin. Regardless, why does it matter so much? Because of her mother's ancestry she is biracial, which is uber common anymore, but it never was of any consequence until Trump, ever aware of race and stature, brought it up. Again, why does it matter? Race is not like blood type, identifiable scientifically and for good reason for medicinal purposes. The reason her Indian culture got more ink when she became a senator was because she was the first female Indian senator, as opposed to the second black female senator. None of this has anything at all to do with her character or ability.

This reminds me of the birther controversy when Obama was elected. If one looks at both of these leaky, supposed controversies, the common denominator is both are black, and victims of what has become a public and undesirably acceptable form of racism.

Another juicy contribution to the prediction jar. Never mind that Kamala Harris' father was born in Jamaica, which the U.S. Consensus considers black, she has the most natural card she can carry, the color of her skin. Regardless, why does it matter so much? Because of her mother's ancestry she is biracial, which is uber common anymore, but it never was of any consequence until Trump, ever aware of race and stature, brought it up. Again, why does it matter? Race is not like blood type, identifiable scientifically and for good reason for medicinal purposes. The reason her Indian culture got more ink when she became a senator was because she was the first female Indian senator, as opposed to the second black female senator. None of this has anything at all to do with her character or ability.

This reminds me of the birther controversy when Obama was elected. If one looks at both of these leaky, supposed controversies, the common denominator is both are black, and victims of what has become a public and undesirably acceptable form of racism.
I don't and never have doubted her ancestry. Her dad is a Black Jamaican. Fine with it.
My issue is they played the Indian race card years ago and that was the label she proudly wore. Big smile!! First Indian senator!! Woooo hoooo. It was THEM cheering her and her loving every minute of it. Now? First BLACK potus. Why the flip? We know why. They think calling her black will earn more votes. You know seeing as how there's a lot more of them than Indians here. If I was Indian I'd be pissed. She dropped that label pronto hahahah.

Chameleon fits her perfectly. As long as we all agree on that we can move on. But don't act like she's been proud African American because she has never done that.
Trump said it perfectly 'I don't know what she is?'
Indian then, black now, what's it gonna be a few years from now when she needs to cater to another group?

Trump said it perfectly 'I don't know what she is?'
Indian then, black now, what's it gonna be a few years from now when she needs to cater to another group?
Of course Trump zeroes in on heritage. If it’s not milky white, it’s ammunition for him. She doesn’t need to cater to any specific group because people don’t care about heritage, they care about character and leadership.
How about beating her in a debate? We all saw how that went. He will continue to take pot shots and it will continue to cost him votes. Republicans should take some campaign money and buy him a muzzle.

Of course Trump zeroes in on heritage. If it’s not milky white, it’s ammunition for him. She doesn’t need to cater to any specific group because people don’t care about heritage, they care about character and leadership.
How about beating her in a debate? We all saw how that went. He will continue to take pot shots and it will continue to cost him votes. Republicans should take some campaign money and buy him a muzzle.
I do not disagree. Yet you still fail to see their ruse on YOU.
It was not him nor us who ever brought up her heritage. Trump was asked about it in a gotcha question. He coulda answered different. Never the less his point is absolutely valid.
They pitched her as Indian when it was convenient and now wish to say she's black cuz.....it's convenient. Don't blame us for pointing how easily manipulated your side can be.

I don't care if she's a pink Eskimo or a Harvard bread white bwoy. On her merits, there are NONE. She was a convenient pick for vp as well. Fell off the map, polled the worse, never gained a single delegates vote yet now omg SHES THE ONE!
How effin laughably sad this is that everyone is going along with that all in effort to beat Trump.

Back